Jase

Man of the Match  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't believe we manage to lose with such a talented squad (Mata, Oscar, Hazard) *sighs*

the subs to me were useless ... might have as well thrown in Piazon,Marin and Bertrand given them some experience in CL games ...

poor Marin came to chelsea thinking he would play in champions league now can start/play in europa only

I would love to have been in the meeting where they decided tactics and line ups.

with THAT line up, and those tactics, its counter attack. the method we saw at the start of the season (the one that didnt work). the method that has a much better chance of working when Drogba is on the pitch. don't know what he was thinking. with our form of recent, it doesnt even justify 'riding our luck'. you cant play for a draw for 90 minutes...

Should have started with sturridge up front. we should have played for a win and then atleast we mighth ave got a draw.

Juve did play well to be fair to them, we didnt play massively bad, movement wasnt really present, passing wasnt that good but id put this loss down to tactics again this week.

we just need to smash Nords, and hope Shakthar beat juve.... going to be a nervy night,

On another note, Europa league: I think that would be the best thing for us. as many point out, we are in a development stage, we have a lot of fringe players who need experience in europe... we get in to the Europe league, we get an oppurtunity for our fringe players to play in europe, and i dont think thats a bad thing.

This is all intentional. Roman wants to win Europa League, as we won the Champions League already :ph34r:

Probably the most undeserved 3-0 win in history. OK our finishing and defence was poor, but Juve were just as bad. Giovinco's goal was their only shot on goal they did not fuck up completely. With Terry's leadership in defence and Lampard's finishing we would have thrashed them easily with the chances we created. Such a redundant but expected result considering we do the same mistakes all over again in every game. U can play crap only if u got luck on your side but we are chelsea nd we seldom have