Man of the Match  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well.

If we get sent into the Europa League it's time for Piazon, Lukaku (if recalled), Feruz (long shot) etc. to shine just like Suso, Sterling and Wisdom have done at Liverpool!

(It'd be a shame to stop his development at Watford and recall him, but the Europa League would be amazing for Chalobah in my opinion.)

We're not out yet though!

what a pathetic poor performace. I had absolutely no doubt that we were gonna lose but the manner of the loss was shameful. the players seemed to be anywhere but on the pitch. defense was a shamble. the tactic screwed us over even worse. all in all- hopeless and disgusted. I mean put a fight guys. cant believe this is the same team that I have been watching for past so many years. and the more I think about it the more the analogy of "the new arsenal" fits us. we simply need some1 like DD or DD himself back. no other fucking option.

chill people, RDM did something different that lets face it we all wanted for him to drop torres witch he did and it back fired not sayin we would have won if he played but you will never know, and if people want RDM sacked them maybe you should sack yourself as a fan just remember what he did for us last season. for me we are out now i know we got a chance but i think Juve will beat them on two weeks and to be honest we don't deserve to go though at all

AVB got us out of the group... :ph34r:

I'm pretty sure it was Drogba.

It was the lost points against Donetsk away and Juve at home that cost us qualification - and those were dropped because inept defending. I've no clue for the reason we've been defending like giddy school girls for the last few years but we have started shipping increasingly more goals the more veterans we loose.

In any case, I doubt any formation would have gotten a result at with this type of defending we were practically leaving acres of spaces between the lines.

Gotta remember this was always bound to be a transitional season and least we can be the first team to win the CL and Europa Cup back to back in reverse order

We missed cool heads out there tonight. Sad thing is that last season Drogba bailed us out against Valencia; Napoli; Bayern but this season we don't have anyone of that stature. Lampard provided key assists for Mata and Ramires. Terry organized the defense - all 3 will soon be a thing of the past and our young players need to step up and become leaders.

chill people, RDM did something different that lets face it we all wanted, for him to drop torres witch he did and it back fired not sayin we would have won if he played but you will never know, and if people want RDM sacked them maybe you should sack yourself as a fan just remember what he did for us last season. for me we are out now i know we got a chance but i think Juve will beat them on two weeks and to be honest we don't deserve to go though at all

So your saying we wanted RDM to play with no recognised striker, use our worst CB pairing and play Azpi as a RW?

I expected more hate speech on TC,well i am surprised.RDM did mess up with the tactics,but he at least had the balls to drop Torres and try something new. We had our chances and we had a 100% chance then a minute later we concede.We conceded from two deflections and we are out.I am certain the last game will be a draw no was Donetsk will try and save us.The Di Matteo out ''fans'' can fuck right off plastic cunts.

So your saying we wanted RDM to play with no recognised striker, use our worst CB pairing and play Azpi as a RW?

read the rest of that line and it says drop Torres, everybody wanted him dropped he did that now everyone is saying hes a twat he needs to go fucking joke if you ask me

Luiz, Azpi, Mikel, Ramires, Torres - Not Chelsea's Level!

come on dude... that's really really really harsh. a week before we wanted azpi to takeover the rb tag from iva and u cant blame Rambo n mikel for today's loss. the whole team was outplayed n overrun. the rest 2 don't deserve to be in my college team. btw Rambo was my motm and I voted for him too so u r really way off on it.