Thiago Alcantara

OneMoSalah

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the look on both Manc teams supporters faces if he signs here after they were so certain he'd be in Manchester.

His buyout clause is unbelievable if its true. That would be the steal of the century if he goes for 18m. Kind of hard to believe that if its that low, no one has paid it straight away.

I think he'll either be at United or stay at Barca.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130619/fc-barcelona/roman-abramovich-jerusalen-thiago-morata-isco_54376101833.html

"Abramovich in Israel to seal off Thagio Deal"

Make what you willl of this but I think its tottal rubbish. Good player but not needed. And Abramovich is probaly in Israel for the birthday of their president; not to sign players.

He can be our Modric.

Receive the ball from defenders in the center and pull the strings linking defense and attack.

Would fall in line with all of our recent buys. Young, world class potential and in a position of need.

Just have to stick a disciplined DM next to him and allow him to work his magic.

As if he would ever leave Barça.

He's a Italian because Mazinho was playing there when he was born. He could have chosen between having a Brazilian or a Spanish citizenship (he has both but he could only play for one of them and he chose Spain). also he went to Barça at age 14 because he loves the club.

His objective was to play for both Barça and Spain NT.

I don't see him leaving Barça ever, much less so early, but maybe I'm wrong.

As if he would ever leave Barça.

He's a Italian because Mazinho was playing there when he was born. He could have chosen between having a Brazilian or a Spanish citizenship (he has both but he could only play for one of them and he chose Spain). also he went to Barça at age 14 because he loves the club.

His objective was to play for both Barça and Spain NT.

I don't see him leaving Barça ever, much less so early, but maybe I'm wrong.

He most certainly will leave but the question remains where he'll go. He may love Barcelona but for the good of his career he needs to leave and now he has begun to realize this himself too, thus all the reports of him moving to one of the English top3 clubs. Last season he played less than half of Barca's games and he won't develop any further if he can't get a game and things don't exactly look like improving anytime soon either if he stays. He has learned all he possibly can from training with the likes of Xavi and Iniesta but now it has reached the point where he needs to play week-in week-out and if he can't get that at Barcelona then he must go somewhere else. At some other club he can immediately become a star and maybe even get to Spain's senior NT squad but at Barca that won't be a realistic dream anytime soon. A few more years of not playing enough might permanently damage his career and by the time they have the right place in the team they may already have another La Masia graduate to fill it and Thiago could end up regretting it.

Maybe his plan is to eventually return home when he's established himself as one of the best in the world but right now the best option would be to leave. That being said, I would still welcome him with open arms if he ended up at Chelsea (which is unlikely imo). Would give us a great player for peanuts and if he one day wanted to return to Barca we'd make a nice profit on him.

Personally I'd put my money on him going to United. They don't exactly have any good midfielders apart from Carrick so he'd be a guaranteed starter there. They also seem to be the team most linked to him, City are getting Isco and God knows who we are really after with all the ridiculous media stories flying around.

He most certainly will leave but the question remains where he'll go. He may love Barcelona but for the good of his career he needs to leave and now he has begun to realize this himself too, thus all the reports of him moving to one of the English top3 clubs. Last season he played less than half of Barca's games and he won't develop any further if he can't get a game and things don't exactly look like improving anytime soon either if he stays. He has learned all he possibly can from training with the likes of Xavi and Iniesta but now it has reached the point where he needs to play week-in week-out and if he can't get that at Barcelona then he must go somewhere else. At some other club he can immediately become a star and maybe even get to Spain's senior NT squad but at Barca that won't be a realistic dream anytime soon. A few more years of not playing enough might permanently damage his career and by the time they have the right place in the team they may already have another La Masia graduate to fill it and Thiago could end up regretting it.

Maybe his plan is to eventually return home when he's established himself as one of the best in the world but right now the best option would be to leave. That being said, I would still welcome him with open arms if he ended up at Chelsea (which is unlikely imo). Would give us a great player for peanuts and if he one day wanted to return to Barca we'd make a nice profit on him.

Personally I'd put my money on him going to United. They don't exactly have any good midfielders apart from Carrick so he'd be a guaranteed starter there. They also seem to be the team most linked to him, City are getting Isco and God knows who we are really after with all the ridiculous media stories flying around.

but he's so young is he in a rush to make most of the matches in the main team?

Still, your point is very relevant. I don't know Brazilian players have some obsession with Barça that I can't understand. It seems Barça is all Brazilian players' childhood dream team.

put oscar next to mikel or another DM and watch him shine, MARK MY WORDS.

sorry for being off topic, but I'm too curious, hahaha

What's written in your avatar, I tried to read but I failed :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You