Thiago Alcantara

OneMoSalah

Looks like he's off to United. Absolutely brilliant signing for them if true...

But will he start ahead of Sir Tom Cleverly? After all, Tom is the heir to Iniesta, was it? Or was it Xavi? :D

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Addressing their biggest weakness for peanuts.

Wasn't particularly worried about a United that may lose Rooney and has Moyes as manager, but if they fill their biggest need with one of the best players available at his position I'd be worried about them again.

Still find it unbelievable that Barca wouldn't just assure him that he'll be featuring a lot next season and beyond. Immense talent.

He is, and a very good one. But he is not better than Mata. So logic dictates we should push him a bit deeper to integrate him into the team. IF we have a very good proper DM then it could work quite well as he would have more freedom and create the link between defence and Attack. He is an AM, however the truth of the matter is, that for him to be a regular in the team he would have to play centrally, but deeper or on the right, and i think he can do very well in a deeper central role.

I don't think we should take the 'square pegs in round holes' approach by trying to fit Oscar in a position that he's clearly not suitable for, simply because he's a talented attacking midfielder that we feel shouldn't be left on the bench. If we wanted a player for centre midfield, then really the club should have invested the 19/25 mil spent on Oscar on a centre midfielder. As it is now, I think he should be used as a rotational option for Mata and maybe in a year's time he can displace Mata in the no 10 role, which he's quite capable of doing. Oscar, while very talented is still quite raw. There's really no rush to fit him in the line-up right now.

At any case, I wholeheartedly hate the idea of changing Oscar's position, he's a gifted attacking midfielder and I rather see him develop and mature into that position. Thiago is regularly touted as the 'future xavi' and would be a far better option in a central role.

this was Drogs last message to the Team when he left the Building, it is "Blue till I die" and has his signing on it, If I'm not wrongly informed, he has written it on the Tactics-Table in the Dressingroom.

Oh, I had no idea. Thanks ;)

That means that you are sleeping with.... talk chelsea! :wub:

my notifications aren't working properly it seems. but yeah, i slept over TC a few times - as I'm having issues sleeping and there's nothing more sleep inducing than reading on bed. so I slept over TC a couple of times this week

I fucking hate that piece of shit.

Democracy and all that but Romeu is Chelsea player. It's one thing to have an opinion but to express "an opinon" like that without even explaining? Shame really.

The quality of this forum is going down faster than I could have imagined. Was it like this last summer? Honestly can't remember. The flood of 13-19 year olds off from school really shows, just scroll back for example 10 pages of this thread and tell me how much discussion there really is? Almost none. On top of that the number of quality posters has decreased a lot, instead we have gif posting, quantity over quality, 100 posts a day forumers. At the moment I honestly skim though the forum, only reading posts of those few quality posters left (and not because I couldn't be bothered but there's nothing to read in 90% of the posts around here)

Can't wait for the season to start

Democracy and all that but Romeu is Chelsea player. It's one thing to have an opinion but to express "an opinon" like that without even explaining? Shame really.

The quality of this forum is going down faster than I could have imagined. Was it like this last summer? Honestly can't remember. The flood of 13-19 year olds off from school really shows, just scroll back for example 10 pages of this thread and tell me how much discussion there really is? Almost none. On top of that the number of quality posters has decreased a lot, instead we have gif posting, quantity over quality, 100 posts a day forumers. At the moment I honestly skim though the forum, only reading posts of those few quality posters left (and not because I couldn't be bothered but there's nothing to read in 90% of the posts around here)

Can't wait for the season to start

the forum is a shadow of itself!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You