Thiago Alcantara

OneMoSalah

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should make them favorites again until we get to work in the window.

Gutted to see such a good player for so cheap in a position they are in dire need of.

Should make them favorites again until we get to work in the window.

Gutted to see such a good player for so cheap in a position they are in dire need of.

I wouldn't say favourites, especially as we haven't finished and I expect us to bring in one/two more with one being a top notch signing. City have added real quality already with Fernandinho and Navas isn't too shabby and apparently they are really close to signing Isco too.

He is a good player, has a great touch and can distribute the ball well. A player that can dictate the flow of the game and play great through passes to create scoring opportunities. He's not far off Modric's level in the pivot but he would cost half the price and he is still young.

We don't have any player like that in the team except maybe Lampard who is less creative these days.

Why we're not in for him I'll never know. We're going to start Lampard in the pivot again next season aren't we, or maybe Luiz? or Mikel? or the best one, Essien!

How do you know we weren't? Maybe we have other targets or have secured a deal with someone we don't know.

He is, and a very good one. But he is not better than Mata. So logic dictates we should push him a bit deeper to integrate him into the team. IF we have a very good proper DM then it could work quite well as he would have more freedom and create the link between defence and Attack.

He is an AM, however the truth of the matter is, that for him to be a regular in the team he would have to play centrally, but deeper or on the right, and i think he can do very well in a deeper central role.

it's possible but if the team in general and two different managers didn't see him in that role even when we had no proper central midfielders. He might be good in that role, but I just don't see him playing there.

Dont understand how Chels get grief for transfer activity because we dont appear to be after players people want. Weve signed some of the best young talent around including one of THE most in demand players in years and people still get on like arsenal fans. Spoilt

Dont understand how Chels get grief for transfer activity because we dont appear to be after players people want. Weve signed some of the best young talent around including one of THE most in demand players in years and people still get on like arsenal fans. Spoilt

Exactly. "OMG we haven't signed Higuain, Thiago, Modric, Sanchez, Cavani, Mangala and Coentrao...are we stupid"

Christ on a bike, everything has to be done yesterday with some people. So impatient it's scary.

Yes but have they addressed the biggest problem in our squad? no.

He's being overrated. Having said that he'll be a very good signing for United. They need a Defensive Midfielder more than Thiago though. So I'm not too worried and really none of ManUre or Citeh's signings will worry me unless Cavani goes to Citeh.

Carrick is their DM, i think this is an excellent signing for them

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You