Thiago Alcantara

OneMoSalah

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think of the fact that they managed to win the league with the likes of Cleverly, Anderson, an old Scholes and Giggs, a dysfunctional Fletcher and even Phil Jones in midfield, this guy is such an upgrade it's not even funny. No comparison really.

If I am one of Barcelona board, I will put a club where Mourinho in charge in a bottom of a buyer list. The chance we could sign Barcelona player is very little right now than ever, in my opinion.

Barcelona can't do anything once the release clause is triggered.

Chelsea, Real Madrid, Espanyol Barcelona, Paris, Shanghai, Shamrock Rovers and Levadia Tallinn. They can all have talks with Thiago if they trigger the 18 million Euros release clause - without Barcelona having anything to say...

Barcelona can't do anything once the release clause is triggered.

Chelsea, Real Madrid, Espanyol Barcelona, Paris, Shanghai, Shamrock Rovers and Levadia Tallinn. They can all have talks with Thiago if they trigger the 18 million Euros release clause - without Barcelona having anything to say...

Ah yes, for a moment I forgot about that. But to be honest, Mourinho is not a popular figure for every Barcelona players at the moment. So, unfortunately our chance is still lower than any other clubs, with the only exception if we offer them a hell lot of money.

Pep: "I want Thiago Alcantara. Have asked (Bayern to get him) Don't know what will happen".

"I know him very well. I talked to Rummenigge and Sammer about him, we will wait and then see"

"Don't think (adding another midfielder) will be a problem. I spoke to club about my concept and told them why I want Thiago Alcantara"

"Thiago is the only player I want, that's what I told them"

"It'll be him or no one"

"We have many players but we the need the special (quality) that Thiago Alcantara brings"

"The club will decide. I told them my opinion"

"Nobody will leave Barcelona, unless they feel they won't play much. He wants to play. That's why I proposed him to the club"

"Javier Martinez can play at CB, he played very well there with Athletic"

"I give my opinion, but I listen to the board. If they say no, that's ok."

Manchester United Trolled. Hahahahahaha! :dance:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You