Thiago Alcantara

OneMoSalah

The kid's market value is around 25 million and he's got a contract until 2015, even if we tried to buy him, he wouldn't be available on the cheap.

He would be an awesome addition to Chelsea though.

We should buy every talent then...

1.) he is attacking player and cant defend (CAM). We are weak on CM, ST, DM, CB.

2.) barca kid through and through. If he impress, return is certain

3.) Pay 25mio on player that never had regular football on pro level?

4.) Three positions he could play and we already have Oscar, Hazard, Mata, Kdb to fill in.

He is great talent but not needed and his barca string is too strong, we should spend 25mio elsewhere

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should buy every talent then...

1.) he is attacking player and cant defend (CAM). We are weak on CM, ST, DM, CB.

2.) barca kid through and through. If he impress, return is certain

3.) Pay 25mio on player that never had regular football on pro level?

4.) Three positions he could play and we already have Oscar, Hazard, Mata, Kdb to fill in.

He is great talent but not needed and his barca string is too strong, we should spend 25mio elsewhere

Hes able to play as a CM too. We need a CM!

Yes, he can play in that position but saying that how able is he in defence? I don't want him if he can't put in a decent tackel and interception.

meh true, would need to watch a few games of him to see if hes decent at defending and interceptions etc.

I rather we give Chalobah and Mceachran a chance than waste money on an attacking midfielder and play him as a make-shift CM. I was watching the football league show, yesterday and Mceachran was awesome, he was intercepting balls and laying perfect through passes, give Josh a year and he'll be starting for Chelsea. Chalobah is another wonderkid who despite his age is currently among the top CM's in the Championship and is getting favourable reviews from manager and fans alike. Chalobah and Mceachran over Alcantara any day!

I rather we give Chalobah and Mceachran a chance than waste money on an attacking midfielder and play him as a make-shift CM. I was watching the football league show, yesterday and Mceachran was awesome, he was intercepting balls and laying perfect through passes, give Josh a year and he'll be starting for Chelsea. Chalobah is another wonderkid who despite his age is currently among the top CM's in the Championship and is getting favourable reviews from manager and fans alike. Chalobah and Mceachran over Alcantara any day!

I totally forget about josh. Hopefuly he is getting better. Because he is exaxtly what we need right now which is an organizer ala xavi.

No, he won't. McEachran's gotta go a long way till he can challenge for a starting spot in our team. The gap between the Championship and PL is huge, and despite his talent Josh will firstly have to adapt to playing regular football in the best league, not even talking about putting in top performances constantly.

After watching boro this season Josh has another 2 years on loan before he comes back and I think that's a good thing if he can be patient enough as boro, should, be promoted and he can stay there next season in the PL then go to another club the following year or return to us early.

I'd say the best thing is that when asked he has made improvements and is one of the first name on boro teamsheet

• 6 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You