Thiago Alcantara

OneMoSalah

So can KDB not become that? Can Lukaku not become our Falcao or Cavani etc?

I'm sorry I cant answer, I dont watch Werder Bremen, but I know its not the same style of play.Lukaku however, is still in 'adaptation' mode and to see him back & benched would be disastrous for him.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

172cm no thanks. he is a great young midfielder but we would benefit more from one in the mold of pogba.

Scholes 168 CM

Xavi 170 CM

Wilshere 172 CM

Moutinho 170 CM

Modric 175 CM

Hell, Makelele 170 CM

Weird post.

Terrible post and you should be banned for it as well.

He's a complete midfielder and would be the answer to all our problems in midfield. He's better than Gundogan, Modric, Schweinsteiger and co.

"better than Schweinsteiger"

laugh.gif

After losing the midfield battle against nearly every big team we've faced this year I'm surprised some people still believe we need a Pogba type midfielder more than a Thiago.

we were outmuscled by diame when we played west ham. tell me who would help for that? thiago or pogba?

Scholes 168 CM

Xavi 170 CM

Wilshere 172 CM

Moutinho 170 CM

Modric 175 CM

Hell, Makelele 170 CM

Weird post.

Wow looks the CM's being banded about here, it's like a Wotsits love fest god damn it.

Schweinsteiger has been one of the best players in his position for some time now, as for Gundogan it would not surprise me to see him dominate a Wembley pitch on Saturday. As for Modric, we went for him and look how he dominated United.

Wrong choice of words. I meant he WILL BE better than Schweinsteiger ever was.

he will never be more complete than schwein as his defending will never be comparable. well probably not. he should be compared to xavi more than schwein as they are much different styles

we were outmuscled by diame when we played west ham. tell me who would help for that? thiago or pogba?

Honestly, stop posting your lack of knowledge on even the most basic things is getting exposed here. Out of all the Top 4 teams we're easily the ones the least prone to getting "outmuscled" or "bullied".

Next you're going to tell me Barca wouldn't be ale to hang with Stoke.

Would be a great buy he is not a number 10 and all people saying that just dont watch him enough.. He is a 8 or a 6 an would be a class player in our pivot with a strong player.. BUT i believe in josh so i dont want him!

He is one of the players i like the most that dont play for chelsea and I have been watching the barca games that he has played! And I also read various stuff that pep wanted him to be the next xavi!

he is definetly no "6". he is an 8, as already stated right. and also, he wont be the "next xabi alonso"- he is no long-range passer. his game is based on short passing style. but he is really good, technically, also can score goals etc. if he is available for 18 m euros, i wouldnt think about it twice and get him IMMEDIATELY. he could be the deep-lying playmaker we have waited for so long.

Honestly, stop posting your lack of knowledge on even the most basic things is getting exposed here. Out of all the Top 4 teams we're easily the ones the least prone to getting "outmuscled" or "bullied".

Next you're going to tell me Barca wouldn't be ale to hang with Stoke.

guess you didnt watch our games vs man city then

look we have mata , osc and hazard already in our starting lineup. 3 diminutive players. the last thing we should do is put small players in front of the back 4. who would you rather have when the opposition is attacking us. de rossi or thiago?

look we have mata , osc and hazard already in our starting lineup. 3 diminutive players. the last thing we should do is put small players in front of the back 4. who would you rather have when the opposition is attacking us. de rossi or thiago?

De Rossi would be immense for us !!!

Surely with a buy-out clause of £15m We, United, City, Arsenal, Milan, Inter, Tottenham perhaps, Dortmund(?) and even teams like Schalke and Leverkusen are interested.

It really is a no-brainer. Who cares if we have a few midfielders already? Would you turn down Messi because we already have Torres, Ba and Lukaku in his position? :clown:

he will never be more complete than schwein as his defending will never be comparable. well probably not. he should be compared to xavi more than schwein as they are much different styles

More Iniesta. Because Xavi does not dribble as much where Thiago is almost a replica of Iniesta. Just not as good as him yet.

It's a bit of a nobby name though innit? Thiago Alcantara? What's it all about then?

had trouble pronouncing his last name for awhile. maybe thats why he uses his first name.

What is he actually????? is he spanish, brazilian? both?

had trouble pronouncing his last name for awhile. maybe thats why he uses his first name.

What is he actually????? is he spanish, brazilian? both?

both and he was born in italy. he is the son of brazillian footballer mazinho

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You