Thiago Alcantara

OneMoSalah

Well if you believe what will happen at the end of the season with Pep and Robbie we might as well consider signing this guy. Even in January tbh, we need a CM, hes not playing a lot at Barca so why not? Seems his progress has been halted in the last season or two. Was playing for Barca a lot under Pep, then they signed Fabergas and he ended up being sacrificed for Cesc. He was also in the Spanish national team until Vincente Del Bosque demoted him and well I've not heard much about him recently. Thoughts?

Also looked for his previous thread, it was locked because he signed that contract extension when we were linked to him under Villas-Boas, maybe a mod could unlock it and merge these?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be SWEET though don't see any chance unless Pep replaces Robbie...

I think he's fantastic

Hes really fallen off the radar a bit recently, hes a superb player. Technically hes amazing, don't believe how Del Bosque made him go play for the U21s again. If only he'd chose to play for Brazil, he'd start every game for them.

Hes really fallen off the radar a bit recently, hes such a super player. Technically hes amazing, don't believe how Del Bosque made him go play for the U21s again. If only he'd chose to play for Brazil, he'd start every game for them.

Agreed but then Del Bosque's squad selection recently leaves a little to be desired...

He's a fantastic talent, would absolutely love to see him here.

Agreed but then Del Bosque's squad selection recently leaves a little to be desired...

He's a fantastic talent, would absolutely love to see him here.

I think next year he will be a regular for Spain. Well if he gets game time, he seems to be struggling for time under Tito. Plus Barca have a wealth of young players coming through/have younger players that play in midfield: Cesc, Sergi Roberto, Sergi Samper, Johnathon dos Santos and Rafinha, can't contemplate them all. Plus thats just the two more offensive players rather than the sitting position. Might have to sell one or two of them so why not test their resolve!

I think next year he will be a regular for Spain. Well if he gets game time, he seems to be struggling for time under Tito. Plus Barca have a wealth of young players coming through/have younger players that play in midfield: Cesc, Sergi Roberto, Sergi Samper, Johnathon dos Santos and Rafinha, can't contemplate them all. Might have to sell one or two of them so why not test their resolve!

I'd love Deulofeu as well. I agree, chuck in offers left, right and centre!!!

I'd love Deulofeu as well. I agree, chuck in offers left, right and centre!!!

Deulofeu and Dongou (spelling?) will be both some players. Dongou reminds me of Samuel Eto'o which is a coincidence because he came to Barca through the Samuel Eto'o foundation.

La Masia is full of talent and they have limited playing time in the senior team, agree with flashman that we should at least put in offers and try our luck. Im sure barca would put in a buy back clause like romeu though.

He can be a good player for us but I don't see barca letting him go. I can see him replacing xavi in a couple years

Only problem being does he want to wait a couple of years before getting a chance to fully establish himself or come here if we bid for him as we can offer him regular football (under Pep if he becomes coach at the end of the season too)? I think if we get Pep and go for him, we'll get him imo.

I dont want Pep as coach, I dont want this guy either. Not because Thiago would be bad player (he is big talent) but because if he played well for us, there is not smallest chance of keeping him. Barca would come, he would follow.

Anyway Alex Song is having a very small role in barca , maybe we should buy him in winter? I know he just joined barca, but here, he would be starter. Great player, would pair with Mikel great. Song is perfect upgrade for Rambo.

I dont want Pep as coach, I dont want this guy either. Not because Thiago would be bad player (he is big talent) but because if he played well for us, there is not smallest chance of keeping him. Barca would come, he would follow.

Anyway Alex Song is having a very small role in barca , maybe we should buy him in winter? I know he just joined barca, but here, he would be starter. Great player, would pair with Mikel great. Song is perfect upgrade for Rambo.

Song is brilliant player. I'd welcome him even though he played for that scum team. And by scum team I could mean both Arsenal or Barcelona - cwutididthere?

Song is brilliant player. I'd welcome him even though he played for that scum team. And by scum team I could mean both Arsenal or Barcelona - cwutididthere?

Song made big mistake when joining Barca. Yes they are big team and all, but he is not near as important he would be in any other team. Despite he is only half year there, we have more chance to sign him than we would if he had still played for Arsenal, so I say it was a great transfer in case we will be interested in this guy. And about his loyaly to Arsenal; well he said he is staying and few days later left. Enoug said.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You