Thiago Alcantara

OneMoSalah

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love him at Chelsea he could become a great player in the pivot and also another option for the number 10 role, he could become the next Modric! and he has a legendary name! Alcantara! ;)

His clause is 89 mil. , who the hell said it is 15?

A rumour circulating, mentioning that he is unsettled at the club not getting his chance, so Barca willing to let him go for 15m(maybe with a buy back clause, cant remember)

Regarding his release-clause - It's originally 90m (euro) but due to not playing a certain amount of games, a clause in his contract reduces the buy-out to 18m (euro).

Regarding his release-clause - It's originally 90m (euro) but due to not playing a certain amount of games, a clause in his contract reduces the buy-out to 18m (euro).

I pretty much guessed that, when I saw everyone quoting this price, so yes, sorry. Well I am all for him, but I really prefer if KDB or Oscar play the deeper role, they seem really good there.

Please make it happen. £15m is a steal of the highest order. Perfect player for our pivot.

I'm sure we nearly signed him a couple of seasons back?

Is he? (the best player for our pivot)

I mean, no one questions his talent, but I don't think he is made for the double pivot. He is a 4-3-3 player, a perfect CM for that system, but I dont think he will be very good with Mikel or Romeu on the pivot!

I would prefer us to spend money on De Rossi and use Oscar on the pivot, than to buy Thiago...

Is he? (the best player for our pivot)

I mean, no one questions his talent, but I don't think he is made for the double pivot. He is a 4-3-3 player, a perfect CM for that system, but I dont think he will be very good with Mikel or Romeu on the pivot!

I would prefer us to spend money on De Rossi and use Oscar on the pivot, than to buy Thiago...

Yep.

De Rossi and Oscar in the pivot sounds amazing to me!

De Rossi?

He is 29. I thought we where going for young players?

IMO you can't win the league with only young players.. you need some older ones.

De Rossi is great, and he looks as though he has atleast 2-3 good years left in him - thats enough of a reason to buy him.

Who knows he could even have like 6 good years.. who knows.

Italians ..

De Rossi?

He is 29. I thought we where going for young players?

If we go for young players, we have Romeu, Chalobah. No need to buy others youth. De Rossi wont harm our youth and he offers steel and exp in midfield.

---

Thiago? HELL NO! IF HE BECOMES GOOD HE WILL RETURN TO BARCA 100%.

I see Marca and a Barcelona based radio station RAC1 are saying Barca are putting "feelers" out there and willing to accept 20 million for Alcantara. I like his technical abilities but he's doubting his future at Barca based on lack of playing time, which is something I see him facing at Chelsea.

Why aren't we in for him ? He's an amazing young talent available for a paltry fee ?

err... because we don't need him? he's not a classic pivot player and there is no chance he will challenge Mata or Oscar for the CAM position. We'll be shelling 18mil on a hybrid

err... because we don't need him? he's not a classic pivot player and there is no chance he will challenge Mata or Oscar for the CAM position. We'll be shelling 18mil on a hybrid

He is better in the pivot playing as a deep lying playmaker than any player we have..barca also have played him and see him as a pivot player so i dont quite understand us not needing him! I am not saying he would be the best player for us but not needing him and talking about shelling 18mil is just wrong in my mind.. 18mil for a great player is always useful.

He is better in the pivot playing as a deep lying playmaker than any player we have..barca also have played him and see him as a pivot player so i dont quite understand us not needing him! I am not saying he would be the best player for us but not needing him and talking about shelling 18mil is just wrong in my mind.. 18mil for a great player is always useful.

There is a lot more defending and tracking back in Chelsea pivot tthan in Barca's midfield. It is the same reason I don't want the club signing Modric as well. Great players but if we sign Thiago, we need to sign a new DM.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You