Arsenal 1 - 2 Chelsea

Jase

MOTM?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

I believe they are right. We have Cech & they have whatever his name...Let them weep & Bow to the Kings of Europe...Chelsea Football Club!!!

Cech was definitely key but I don't recall Arsenal creating chances left and right. So I have no idea how they would score 4 goals.

I don't understand why they're moaning about set pieces, someone remind me how Arsenal got a point at City last week? wankers.

The excuses never end. Every year they have a nice story about why didn't win anything. But it's never because of their own inability to perform over a whole season.

Delusional fans...their back 4 won't get them much points against the top teams in this league. What Souness said was right, Arsenal lack a vocal leader at the back and it will cost them later on this year. Also I feel bad for Diaby, he's like the Essien of Arsenal.

We were lucky he got injured yeah. They didn't have a proper replacement available.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be real here, le arse had 4 shots on goal & Cech had 3 saves. You do the math.

Since when does a shot on goal equal a goal though? Teams who score 4 goals in a game usually get at 8, 9 shots on goal. Nobody's that clinical.

Whatever bro...You can hold your own opinion. All of those shots looked on target. Cech is my MOTM. Carry on!!!

I think whats he's getting at is that just because it says their on target dosent imply how good they were, once its on target it geos down as one whether its be a world class volley saved by a finger tip or a hilarious miss kick that rolled into the keepers hands yanno.

No body can say cech didnt make some great saves today tho.

I think whats he's getting at is that just because it says their on target dosent imply how good they were, once its on target it geos down as one whether its be a world class volley saved by a finger tip or a hilarious miss kick that rolled into the keepers hands yanno.

No body can say cech didnt make some great saves today tho.

well at least Cech didn't pull a Rob Green

Robert-Green-006.jpg

Sometimes the easy ones are the hardest ones

I know everyone thinks Mata was man of the match but I'm going to say Ramires was, was a driving force in our midfield today utter beast!

I don't. My vote goes to Cech. He made some vital saves today. We really need to recognize this.

Wenger needs to stop greeting and shut the fuck up too.

loser-1.gif enough said about le voyeur..Today is a Blue Day!!!

What an outstanding game!!

Lost a few years of my life. Brilliant to watch if your a neutral.

Mikel, fantastic performance, bossed the midfield. The work Torres put in was outstanding.

Both goals were sublime.

So when is the honeymoon period supposed to finish?

After we RETAIN the CL ....

United losing to Spuds and looking shite!

Bet they don't play like that against us :(

We would have owned them today!!!

We owned them the last time we played them. manure great Howard Webb bailed them out

Howard-Webb---Twitter-007.jpg

anyways, I don't want to talk about any of the Dirty Red sides. Today, is a Blue Day!!! Let me enjoy this ;) Best part about this win, was I was able to see both CFC goals real time

0,,10268~11260342,00.jpg

Funny you posted this. My Father-In-Law, who happens to be German. Believes that in the next UCL Final it will be CFC vs. Bayern. & the same outcome as before, the away side wins. Da horrors, da horrors if this happens.

The Germans believed after they lost World War 1 that they would win World War 2 ...its an omen :D