Jase

MOTM?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? Because they were actually very pro-Chelsea and said a lot of good things about our performance. Redknap said this was Torres' best performance in a Chelsea shirt and the panel kept praising Ramires and Mikel as well as JT.

yeah i agree, i think their anaylisis was fair. Their defending was not very good. We had a quality keeper who made a great save to ensure we kept our lead, wheras they were shaky. We did get some praise as well. TBH we won so it wouldn't really bother me what they said.

Bah biased Mod :) :) :)

I was surprised they praised us at all :)

You're just too demanding ;) ;) lol

Well what else can they say about us? They gave us the credit where it was due. Their analysis on Arsenal's lack of leadership was spot on.

But same old talking points isn't it? :yawn:

Souness praised Chelsea for the first time ever today, he even called us "impressive" what's the world coming to?!

The only thing that is missing is that Ovrebo would give us some pens against Barca. :rolleyes:

But same old talking points isn't it? :yawn:

Yup they should have played Mertesaker (sp?) ok so he doesn't have pace like JT.

But JT has the leadership - that's what Arse need :)

Souness even asked if Terry could play for Scotland LOL

It's nice to see the ex-pros respecting him, he's done so much for club and country - other fans are wankers for constantly slating him and believing media bullshit....

Oh Arsenal fans. Apparently the win was completely undeserved and Cech's the only reason we won. If not for him we'd be trailing 4-1 after the first half. Constantly talking about our goals coming from set-pieces.. Why not scrape set-pieces from the game all together.

Oh Arsenal fans. Apparently the win was completely undeserved and Cech's the only reason we won. If not for him we'd be trailing 4-1 if it wasn't for Petr. Constantly talking about our goals coming from set-pieces.. Why not scrape set-pieces from the game all together.

I believe they are right. We have Cech & they have whatever his name...Let them weep & Bow to the Kings of Europe...Chelsea Football Club!!!

Oh Arsenal fans. Apparently the win was completely undeserved and Cech's the only reason we won. If not for him we'd be trailing 4-1 if it wasn't for Petr. Constantly talking about our goals coming from set-pieces.. Why not scrape set-pieces from the game all together.

I don't understand why they're moaning about set pieces, someone remind me how Arsenal got a point at City last week? wankers.

Delusional fans...their back 4 won't get them much points against the top teams in this league. What Souness said was right, Arsenal lack a vocal leader at the back and it will cost them later on this year. Also I feel bad for Diaby, he's like the Essien of Arsenal.