Jase

MOTM?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikel, again, much better with Ramires beside him.

Ramires, again, much better with Mikel beside him.

I agree with that Leif, they both give each other what the other lacks. We looked solid in the middle and it gave the front 4 a chance to play their game and to penetrate, Ramires should never play on the right again his bursting runs are best from deep. This is the end of Frank Lampard in my opinion that is it for him if he finds his way back into the team again then I think an investigation will have to be launched by the supporters hehe.

Mata was really good today. So...Where are those that thought Cazorla is better? LOL

Here I am. Santi's been the better player the past few years for me. Not by much but still. He just has that maturity in his game, not surprising considering he's in his prime, while I also find him more complete. Strong defensive play (for a AM), dangerous FK taker, energetic, better on the ball under pressure. Though I'd say Mata's more decisive which is very important.

As a Chelsea fan I'm happy Mata outperformed him today. A lot of that thanks to the fact we didn't give Arsenal much time on the ball today. Though it's typical how the average football fan draws conclusions after a single game if it's in their favour. I'm sure you wouldn't have changed your opinion if Cazorla outperformed Mata today.

Good performance by Torres today btw. I was hoping he'd perform today and luckily he did. Just don't disappear again Fernando.

Here I am. Santi's been the better player the past few years for me. Not by much but still. He just has that maturity in his game, not surprising considering he's in his prime, while I also find him more complete. Strong defensive play (for a AM), dangerous FK taker, energetic, better on the ball under pressure. Though I'd say Mata's more decisive which is very important.

As a Chelsea fan I'm happy Mata outperformed him today. A lot of that thanks to the fact we didn't give Arsenal much time on the ball today. Though it's typical how the average football fan draws conclusions after a single game if it's in their favour. I'm sure you wouldn't have changed your opinion if Cazorla outperformed Mata today.

Good performance by Torres today btw. I was hoping he'd perform today and luckily he did. Just don't disappear again Fernando.

One game? I'm sorry where were you when Mata won Chelsea's best player award? :rolleyes: Mata > Cazorla

Of Course it. No one else touched it...

Fair enough, i just assumed it was an OG at the time because the Emirates tannoy man didn't announce the goal like he usually does. and it looked like it got touched by KOscielnly