Arsenal 1 - 2 Chelsea

Jase

MOTM?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

People criticize Mikel a lot but these games he shows his true worth to the team. Rarely loses the ball, holds of players well and anticipates the ball excellently. He didnt put a foot wrong today and when you have a holding mid like that it is so asuring for your advanced attackers eg Mata, Hazard Oscar so they can focus on attacking. Him and Ramires were brilliant. Well played to JT as well, you wouldnt have realized he had such a stressful week but I guess that is how he is, always focuses solely on the football when he plays so nothing new.

So happy we have got that win because many people were claiming we were only top due to not facing "big teams" and today we arguably faced the most in form team in the Premiership and IMO we deserved the win. I don't take any game for granted but it looks good for us considering we have Norwich next week at home. Another plus, we beat them without Drogba and Torres stepped up today so credit to the team and RDM.

Positive start and this win highlights that we are serious title contenders and shows Oscar, Hazard and Mata are capable of playing in the same team. Worked well today, only thing I want to see now is Hazard get is deserved goal from open play. Hopefully we see that either on Tuesday or next Saturday.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£62 to go today, most I've ever paid but I think it was worth it, had to be there to ask Arsenal where their European cup is! Walking out of the station there was a kid with one of the champions of Europe 12 shirts on and I could see the pain/envy in the eyes of the Arsenal fans reading it, lovely.

MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE WIN... a bit lucky but what the hell. first of all a confession, i dont like torres much but today i thought he was fucking immense. tackling, winning the ball, making the apt runs, even in the last minutes he was simply great. only problem hope he passes instead of trying to take on defenders.

another person who played a big part was MIKEL. what aperformance!!! calm, composed, collected. iva, jt, cole defended real good. hazard n rambo did wat was expected of them and so did mata (i mean he is always fuckin great). only 2 people who cpould have done better was oscar. he kept holding and losong the ball. luiz was awful. and what a cheap dive. he should get a bloody hearing from rdm for that.

also greatly happy with the united result.

MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE WIN... a bit lucky but what the hell. first of all a confession, i dont like torres much but today i thought he was fucking immense. tackling, winning the ball, making the apt runs, even in the last minutes he was simply great. only problem hope he passes instead of trying to take on defenders.

another person who played a big part was MIKEL. what aperformance!!! calm, composed, collected. iva, jt, cole defended real good. hazard n rambo did wat was expected of them and so did mata (i mean he is always fuckin great). only 2 people who could have done better but was from bad was oscar. he kept holding and losong the ball but due to being asked to do more defensive work than required done well. Luiz was good and apart from that cheap dive did not put a foot wrong. Maybe he should get a bloody hearing from rdm for that.

also greatly happy with the united result.

Fixed it for you mate

Fixed it for you mate

luiz was poor. even for the goal i feel he was at fault. jt anticipated gervinho run so went towards the goal to anticipate the cross. it should have been luiz who should have marked gervinho. all in all i felt luiz had a poor game.