Jase

MOTM?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for Giroud actually, it can't be a good situation to be in, and the more he misses, the more the media will get on his back and his confidence will be fucked.

Happy he "rejected" us though :lol:

He is a poor man's Fernando Torres (From what we've seen so far).

So so pleased with the performance today & the result. Going to keep this short, but we haven't even hit second gear yet and we are still picking up the points. This was our first real test and we reacted excellently.

Terry and the midfield two of Mikel & Ramires were brilliant in particular.

Couldn't watch the game but a victory at Arsenal to stay top is fukken priceless..so happy n proud,

Congrats all and well done the lads!

I know it...all the talking heads (& some fools on this board too) stated we couldn't hang w/ the freaking goonies. I would gladly take a draw, but would be ecstatic w/ a win. Best part of this was the away support for this match. I knew that le arse boosted up the ticket prices for this match & they were going 60 quid. So if you know any Blues fans that attended this match, pat them on the back, buy them a pint or two & asked about their journey to the emirates. Made my fuckin' day to hear that European Champion Chant, which has stuck in my head since I was able to sing it last week @ da bridge

shed_fans_zpsfb6dcafa.jpg

Can't quite understand the stick Giroud is getting. He has shown great movement upfront and offers a decent physical presence upfront. Only problem with him right now is his finishing and composure in front of goal. He will start to bang in the goals but may take awhile more for that to happen.

Surely there's no coincidence that Ramires got man of the match in his first game holding whereas every other match he's been hopeless. There's a big difference between being shit and getting man of the match. Looking on here you can see everyone played well because of how many people have been voted for. We didn't create a lot of chances but that's because Torres couldn't quite make the most of the breaks in the 2nd half. We really could've put gloss on the score board. Been a brilliant start though, loving what i'm seeing.

The only times Arsenal had chances or got in good positions were because of us giving the ball away very cheaply. No doubt we deserved to win. We were comfortable.

Great Win and more importantly great performance from the team!

Dont understand why people are saying Oscar Mata Hazard cant play together.

We went to Arsenal and Arsenal'd them.

i think their interplay is fantastic, as well as their one touch passing, In addition their movement and vision is spectacular.

Victor Moses provides something completely different, but i think he is much much better when he comes on around the 60th minute mark, when opposition players are a bit tired and he is at that moment faster and stronger than them.

havent seen marin in any proper match yet, so can not say much about him.

Otherwise we really dont have anyone else to fill that gap, as our depth is not great beyond the 14-15 people on our first team.

Anyhow, amazing win.