MOTM?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a couple of stats to throw after the game:

1. Chelsea have become the first team to beat Arsenal THREE times at the Emirates Stadium in the Premier League.

2. Chelsea have won their first London derby AWAY from home in the Premier League since September 2010!

3. Roberto Di Matteo is still unbeaten in 3 head-to-head clashes against Arsene Wenger with West Brom & Chelsea - W2 D1.

4. Chelsea's 2-1 win over Arsenal in their 92nd London derby victory in the Premier League, just 1 behind Arsenal

I get your point man, I just disagree.

I think Carzola is/was the main midfield player for Arsenal/Malaga, that leaves him with the ball most of time and gives him more possibility to do something great (because he is an excellent player). Mata has never been THE MAN, he had to divide his possesion with Silva and Villa on Valencia. When he came to Chelsea (since AVB was not playing Lamps) he got the main role and was fucking amazing.

I also find Mata's qualities more important for his position - vision, passing and ability to slow the game a bit.

I'm happier with Mata than Carzola. My personal taste, I respect your opinion though...

Fair enough, we all have our own opinions.

I'm happier with Mata as well. Juan's 24, there's more to come. Though last year I was hoping both Juan and Santi would join us. Could've been something but now we have Hazard and Oscar, which is even better.

Here's a couple of stats to throw after the game:

1. Chelsea have become the first team to beat Arsenal THREE times at the Emirates Stadium in the Premier League.

Might as well sing Champions of the Emirates, we know what we are! :D

What a great win. Big, big 3 points, so fucking happy. I can't remember the last time I was this satisfied with the team's performance, just brilliant. Mata and Hazard were excellent, Ramires and Mikel were also very good, and so was the defence, and so was Torres. Really pleased with everyone. But Oscar definitely still has to learn.

The analysis on Sky after the game was just rubbish. They just kept bashing and bashing and bashing Arsenal on their poor defending, lack of leadership bla bla bla without focusing much on praising us! PISS OFF!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

The analysis on Sky after the game was just rubbish. They just kept bashing and bashing and bashing Arsenal on their poor defending, lack of leadership bla bla bla without focusing much on praising us! PISS OFF!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

Disagree!

1) they said arse need a player like Terry and committed players

2) they didn't expect the transformation to happy so quick at CFC

3) they praised RDM saying looks like whole team has bought into his philosophy!

They also said we deserved to win :)

I was surprised but they said it :)

Are you serious? Because they were actually very pro-Chelsea and said a lot of good things about our performance. Redknap said this was Torres' best performance in a Chelsea shirt and the panel kept praising Ramires and Mikel as well as JT.

Disagree!

1) they said arse need a player like Terry and committed players

2) they didn't expect the transformation to happy so quick at CFC

3) they praised RDM saying looks like whole team has bought into his philosophy!

They also said we deserved to win :)

I was surprised but they said it :)

Yes but as I said, they hardly focused MUCH on us. They just kept on talking about Arsenal this, Arsenal that for most part of their post-match analysis.

Are you serious? Because they were actually very pro-Chelsea and said a lot of good things about our performance. Redknap said this was Torres' best performance in a Chelsea shirt and the panel kept praising Ramires and Mikel as well as JT.

Read my post above.

Yes but as I said, they hardly focused MUCH on us. They just kept on talking about Arsenal this, Arsenal that for most part of their post-match analysis.

Bah biased Mod :) :) :)

I was surprised they praised us at all :)

You're just too demanding ;) ;) lol