Victor Moses

Superblue

Loved the picture of the Chelsea fans when Moses was being subbed - completely summed up the feeling. Frustrated, did not understand the decision...unhappy. He was the best player on the pitch and he was brought out.

Exactly what I thought when I saw that. I had the same face on. He was the best outfield player, at least in 1st half.

Sorry, although I very much like Moses, Oscar is the signing of the summer.

Why, because he's Brazilian? :Goober: I like Oscar, but he's done fuck all for the last half-dozen matches.

Actually in fairness, you can say the same of everyone except for Petr Cech.

The club deserve credit for spotting something in him that a lot of people missed. At Wigan he was often the only guy breaking because they spent so much time defending. It meant he was often rushed or simply isolated (yet his stats were still good). It's been a revelation to see him in a team who actually have more of the ball and he's been one of the best performers since he arrived.

Love his directness and the fact that he plays with a smile on his face. In fact everything I've read and heard about him seems good.

I like the idea of a club with good guys like him and Mata in it.

Nobody missed it, and if they've been clearly blind, he was brilliant for Wigan and has shown glimpses before, I knew he was an extraordinary player but I didn't kne he would at least in one time get ahead of Oscar after seeing some of Oscars skills, delighted... and a baragain

One aspect of the game he brings to the table is his strength. he's stronger than the rest of our attacking mids combined i suppose - Mata Oscar Hazard and Marin aren't exactly strong although their guile and trickery makes up for it. Moses is a tank compared to them

That was also my point during the summer, I think I recalled it several times :P

You should have got it trade marked :P

I admit in the summer I did think he was this developed and was saying that he should be loaned back to Wigan. Glad he's proved me wrong.

Everyone called him a Kalou replacement... turned out he wasn't haha!

I was right about him! Knew he'd be a great signing. Tbh I'd prefer him playing over Oscar atm, he has much more to offer in terms of pace, power and tactical awareness. Not bashing Oscar or that but he needs to bulk up a wee bit, hes lightweight but for an attacking midfielder though Oscar's defensive contribution is very good (as is Moses'). Moses has a very good attitude, it seems hes always looking to improve, hopefully Rafa will keep starting him!