Victor Moses

Superblue

Chelsea facebook pages are now calling him the new Drogba :doh:

I like Moses, i was defending him at the start when a lot thought he wasn't good enough but i wish our players stopped getting ridiculous tag's after a few good performances, first Cahill the new JT now this, let them play their own game and be them-self's.

Chelsea facebook pages are now calling him the new Drogba :doh:

I like Moses, i was defending him at the start when a lot thought he wasn't good enough but i wish our players stopped getting ridiculous tag's after a few good performances, first Cahill the new JT now this, let them play their own game and be them-self's.

Why do you get worked up over trivial topics? If people see him as the new Drogba, so be it...

Terry is going to be very old by then, Lukaku needs couple of years to be starter, where is Mikel?!, Ramires is technicaly not good enough and Oscar too deep.

Javier zanetti is 38 who says terry won't be even better then. As for lukaku I said 2-3 years time by then he will be just ok to be a starter. Oscar is not deep as he will be playing as CM(just as he did Vs Manu in capital one cup) not DM and ramires is perfect as box to box CM. Sorry Mikel doesn't fit in here probably in a formation with a pivot or DM which can be used interchangeably. For me this is our most attacking formation in the future. DON'T FORGET WE ENDED WITH THIS FORMATION VS MANU(Capital one cup).

Javier zanetti is 38 who says terry won't be even better then. As for lukaku I said 2-3 years time by then he will be just ok to be a starter. Oscar is not deep as he will be playing as CM(just as he did Vs Manu in carling cup) not DM and ramires is perfect as box to box CM. Sorry Mikel doesn't fit in here probably in a formation with a pivot or DM which can be used interchangeably. For me this is our most attacking formation in the future.

Yes and we will have league's worst defence. Sorry but there must be balance between attack and defence. Also Lukaku needs to learn how to control the ball or he will never fit this system.

Yes and we will have league's worst defence. Sorry but there must be balance between attack and defence. Also Lukaku needs to learn how to control the ball or he will never fit this system.

Lukaku isn't perfect in controlling balls but he is far more aggressive and gives defenders headache than torres and danny. Lukaku will learn he is only 19

Attack is best form of defence look at barca and their success smtimes they even play 3 at the back. Well since RDM used this formation it means it is always an option 4 him am just happy he recognises it esp wen we are desperate 4 a win

Is it time we give this lad a chance to play the #9 position? I believe Moses did so w/ Palace & Wigan.

Definitely deserves a chance to play #9..but knowing Chelsea, we'll just keep using Torres even though he adds nothing except link up play.

Always had a feeling he'd succeed here.

He always owned us when we played against Wigan. Looks like he's taken over Marin's job tbh.

I'm not complaining, he's producing the goods, a fantastic super sub. Hope he gets to start a couple of games.

Moses does not have the capacity to play as a CF week in week out, not over Torres or Sturridge anyway.

I can see it now as well - let's say we gave Moses a chance up front and he wasn't immediately excellent - all this talk if him playing up front will diminish. I mean Sturridge had one start where he wasn't a world beater and now he's been written off already.

He does not deserve to play number 9 at all for me.

I can see Moses being considered the signing of the summer if he continues in this form. If we don't recall Lukaku, or sign another CF, I can see him being our number 9 by the end of the season.

Sorry, although I very much like Moses, Oscar is the signing of the summer.

• 3 weeks later...

Loved the picture of the Chelsea fans when Moses was being subbed - completely summed up the feeling. Frustrated, did not understand the decision...unhappy. He was the best player on the pitch and he was brought out.