Victor Moses

Superblue

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Jas said:

The transfer fee is reportedly only around 4.5 million euros. 

Well we need to shift players, we aren't far off fire sale stage. €4.5m is reasonable for Moses considering his contract, age and contract. Better £4m than trying to find yet another loan for him. 

47 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Well we need to shift players, we aren't far off fire sale stage. €4.5m is reasonable for Moses considering his contract, age and contract. Better £4m than trying to find yet another loan for him. 

By "only", I wasn't complaining or anything. Just merely highlighting the low fee. 

47 minutes ago, King Kante said:

we aren't far off fire sale stage.

You're very speculative, aren't you? 🤣

21 minutes ago, Jas said:

By "only", I wasn't complaining or anything. Just merely highlighting the low fee. 

You're very speculative, aren't you? 🤣

Haha, I am a little bit. However, we have a lot of dregs and there is only so long we can hang onto all of them.

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

Haha, I am a little bit. However, we have a lot of dregs and there is only so long we can hang onto all of them.

Agreed but am sure you know that it was easy to sell Moses because of the low fee and wages. Different case with some of the others. 

4.5m is better than the potential nothing which we would of gotten if we kept him around and had to wait for someone to loan him 😂 good job his loan was successful and got him a move. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

2 hours ago, Jas said:

Agreed but am sure you know that it was easy to sell Moses because of the low fee and wages. Different case with some of the others. 

Wasn't he on something like £80k after his contract renewal after the title win? That isn't too far off Zappa, Batsh*t, Baka and Drinky territory?

7 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Wasn't he on something like £80k after his contract renewal after the title win? That isn't too far off Zappa, Batsh*t, Baka and Drinky territory?

About there I think but it's still not too high in general and he might have taken a pay cut to join Spartak permanently.