Victor Moses

Superblue

Wow! not really watching the same matches as it seems... I expect him to do a lot better in the future to claim a starting spot for chelsea. With his current one-trick pony performances, he will remain a fringe player for a very long time.

Don't get me wrong, he is young enough and can develop, but develop he must.

Wow! not really watching the same matches as it seems... I expect him to do a lot better in the future to claim a starting spot for chelsea. With his current one-trick pony performances, he will remain a fringe player for a very long time.

A one-trick pony? Is he doing that between constantly tracking back, his interchangeability between playing wide and central, driving down the touchline and crossing, or cutting inside and shooting? Or perhaps because he can only score goals with his head, or can only win us half a dozen penalties a season with his burst of speed, strength and skill and his ability to instantly change direction? Is it because he has built up solid partnerships with four different right-backs this season, as well as the Trinity of EH17, O11 and JM10?

One-trick pony indeed. :rolleyes:

A one-trick pony? Is he doing that between constantly tracking back, his interchangeability between playing wide and central, driving down the touchline and crossing, or cutting inside and shooting? Or perhaps because he can only score goals with his head, or can only win us half a dozen penalties a season with his burst of speed, strength and skill and his ability to instantly change direction? Is it because he has built up solid partnerships with four different right-backs this season, as well as the Trinity of EH17, O11 and JM10?

One-trick pony indeed. :rolleyes:

Moses had good games where his movement did cause problems for the opponents, but he also had games where he was completely ineffective. As the season unfolds, we will find out what his role is, because right now he *is* a fringe player; good option for second half when fullbacks are tired.

Moses had good games where his movement did cause problems for the opponents, but he also had games where he was completely ineffective. As the season unfolds, we will find out what his role is, because right now he *is* a fringe player; good option for second half when fullbacks are tired.

In my opinion, every time Moses has come on/played hes been effective. Either creates chances, gets a goal, draws plenty of fouls in good areas etc. You can't exactly call him a fringe player as he has started every game since Rafa took over except the City one IIRC and looks like he might be in the team for a while yet. Hes more than a fringe player in my eyes anyway.

Surprised to see people saying that Oscar is the fist who needs a break whereas Hazard doesn't put a foot in front of the other since september and Mata is just knackered (I watched the WH game last week, his touches are heavy, he's rusty. Gave the feeling to be a poor man's Andy Reid at times...)

In terms of form right now I was meaning. Obviously Mata and Hazard could do with a good rest but I don't feel that Rafa will start Moses, Oscar and Marin in the 3 behind the useless cunt upfront tbh unless its a shitty friendly game or something like that...

you are entitled to your opinion however misguided it is ,, And I think most people would disagree with you ... He looks like being MUCH more

than a fringe player

you are entitled to your opinion however misguided it is ,, And I think most people would disagree with you ... He looks like being MUCH more

than a fringe player

So, you've all made up your minds based on a handfull games, some in which he's come off the bench in the second half, but I'm the misguided one?! :rolleyes:

Our attack has been pathetic since Benitez joined and Moses has been part of that (according to the previous poster), so no, I expect far more from him as well as the rest of the team.

I hope you are right and I'm the one missing the greatness you see in him, but I just don't see him providing enough quality to become a starter for Chelsea, at least not yet.

So, you've all made up your minds based on a handfull games, some in which he's come off the bench in the second half, but I'm the misguided one?! :rolleyes:

Our attack has been pathetic since Benitez joined and Moses has been part of that (according to the previous poster), so no, I expect far more from him as well as the rest of the team.

I hope you are right and I'm the one missing the greatness you see in him, but I just don't see him providing enough quality to become a starter for Chelsea, at least not yet.

well on a handful of games YOU have decided he will not be more than a fringe player. I dont expect him to be Messi or Zola but he has shown more promise than you give him credit for

Who except Mata has shown more than Moses lately?

Same for every player in world football, Messi and Ronaldo included. On a more local scale you can look at games where Torres and Hazard have done absolutely nothing, but as they are megastars, they avoid all criticisms.

No, we've made our minds up of the 8 starts and seven substitute appearances he's made this season. If we're going by your logic, are we not allowed to have opinions on players if they have only played a few games? If that's the case I ban you from talking about Frank Lampard, Daniel Sturridge and John Terry, because the three of them have played less minutes than Moses has this season.

Our attack has been pathetic since RB joined?

Like seriously, how many games you been watching?

We have scored 9 goals in 2 games?

Our defence is conceding less and our overall shape and organisation have been much better.

The loss of Romeu in first 20 mins against Sunderland hurt the team, but we still won!

Think you need to go back and watch some matches - or stop drinking heavily...