Victor Moses

Superblue

Why did Di Matteo wait till the 80th minute to make his first sub when the team was clearly not playing well? Moses barely had a touch before his goal,but boy, did he take it well. I think he deserves more minutes, Mata looked tired and should have come off for Moses earlier in the game. I hope he gets more significant minutes against Liverpool, he's earned it.

I was thinking @ 58 minutes "Change it change it change it" but he never bloody does!! Thats the two things I don't like about RDM, we're riding our luck at the moment and its going to change soon then we'll get found out, Jose was never afraid to make the changes!

Sidenote, anyone just love that Moses looks like he loves playing for Chelsea already? Loved every interview he's given about us tbh and hope he gets to shine here.

"Who knows what awaits me? Maybe I will end in Barcelona one day" says Moses in interview after Shakhtar win.

He said that. So he is already thinking About Barca?...On pitch he seemed like he loves Chelsea.

He did not say that after that game he said it way before.

"Who knows what awaits me? Maybe I will end in Barcelona one day" says Moses in interview after Shakhtar win.

He said that. So he is already thinking About Barca?...On pitch he seemed like he loves Chelsea.

He said that before making his Chelsea debut, not yesterday. Unacceptable comment and at the time I was furious with him but with the kind of performances he's had recently he's winning me back already. Let's just hope he doesn't mention a transfer to Barcelona ever again. <_<

A quick question: Should Di Matteo try starting Moses start up front instead of Torres? That way he wouldn't have to bench any of the three magicians and could also start with the in-form attacker we have in Moses. Granted he doesn't have much experience of playing as the lone striker but I believe it could still be worth a try.

Here are his latest words, after the Shakhtat game -

'With the quality of players we've got, I learn from them as well and that's the only way you can improve - playing around good players such as this. 'There is still a lot more to come from me.'

Moses insisted he was not fazed by the other big names in the Chelsea dressing room, adding: 'There are a number of great names here, quality players here, it's great to be working with them as well.'

And he had no complaints about his bit-part role so far, having been made to wait so long before joining Chelsea.

'I have been delighted,' he said. 'I have had a few chances and been working hard in training. I always said that I wanted to enjoy myself when I get out there, I keep working hard for my team-mates. 'It's been great for me so far at Chelsea.'

A quick question: Should Di Matteo try starting Moses start up front instead of Torres? That way he wouldn't have to bench any of the three magicians and could also start with the in-form attacker we have in Moses. Granted he doesn't have much experience of playing as the lone striker but I believe it could still be worth a try.

It's worth a shot IMO, we should try and play 4-6-0, like Spain did/does, with the players we have now.

where are the people who said that moses was a bad transfer and a waste of 8mil and that he was only suited for the mid to bottom table teams???

He was another one criminally under-rated when he was signed, lets hope he won't go too far the other way after a few good performances, i don't think ill be able to deal with another one of our players being over-rated to the extreme's due to a few solid displays.

Was skeptical when we purchased him but he is beginning to prove me wrong. And that isn't just because of the goals but also what he brings to the team. Adds pace, trickery and width to the team and have never really looked daunted and out of place when in the team. Still think he can do better at times and am hoping he gets better for us.

I can't wait to see this formation/line up if it ever happens. Power, pace, skill, intelligence and our strongest line up ever in 2 to 3 years time.

---------Cech----

Ivan--luiz--terry--cole

----Oscar----ramires

Moses--------------hazard

---------Mata--------

------------Lukaku-----

I can't wait to see this formation/line up if it ever happens. Power, pace, skill, intelligence and our strongest line up ever in 2 to 3 years time.

---------Cech----

Ivan--luiz--terry--cole

----Oscar----ramires

Moses--------------hazard

---------Mata--------

------------Lukaku-----

Terry is going to be very old by then, Lukaku needs couple of years to be starter, where is Mikel?!, Ramires is technicaly not good enough and Oscar too deep.