Oscar

themightyblue

Still having high hopes he'll come good, he can be so classy yet needs to find consistency. Needs to tidy up his game a bit, too much trash when he's not in form..

Bad first half, but made the difference in the second with some outstanding play.

I didn't watch the first, but it seems like general consensus for some is: fuck what he did well, let's crucify him for what he did wrong.

I suppose we played an amazing football in the first too... wasn't that the case? Let's blame the weak link of the team. Better yet, let's blame José for thinking Oscar is one of his key players. He must be on drugs. Or be Brazilian inside...

oscar plays as a no.10. a withdrawb no.10. mainly as a link between our forwards and the dms and defenders. his every touch was poor, every decision was poor. what our people supposed to do? forget how pathetic he has been for 9 months cos he had a good 20 minutes in the second half??

we are not short of options in the AM position. cesc can play and willian can play... whats more they can do what oscar can do and a 100 times more.

also, jose definitely dint critisize oscar!!! oh wait!!! :lol: u know what... lets wait for the everton game to see what team jose puts. just like most of the big away games like city, pool, atm last season!!!

well.

oscar plays as a no.10. a withdrawb no.10. mainly as a link between our forwards and the dms and defenders. his every touch was poor, every decision was poor. what our people supposed to do? forget how pathetic he has been for 9 months cos he had a good 20 minutes in the second half??

we are not short of options in the AM position. cesc can play and willian can play... whats more they can do what oscar can do and a 100 times more.

also, jose definitely dint critisize oscar!!! oh wait!!! :lol: u know what... lets wait for the everton game to see what team jose puts. just like most of the big away games like city, pool, atm last season!!!

and do you think I give an actual fuck who José plays in the big matches?

All I care here is that Chelsea wins matches, plays well and for the players to do well. If he wants to play his daughter and wife against City, Everton, Arsenal and we win, I don't give an actual fuck.

I'm talking about this season, the fact that Oscar didn't do a good pre-season, clearly still out of form and started our two official matches back me up, not what José said 12, 6 or 3 months ago. I'm building my opinion on facts, not guesses.

He's an important player - so much that even when he's clearly not playing his best yet - far from it - he's still nailed in the starting XI. Who starts against Everton next week will hopefully do a good job, whoever that is. I'm positive Mourinho doesn't have major - if any - complaints about Oscar right now. He'll choose the best system, the best players and hopefully we win. I just hope Oscar - as well as our other players - keep progressing, playing better and making us competitive.

This thread sucks because it almost feels like some here want him to fail or rejoice in his bad moments. It's a shame. I don't expect everyone to understand something so basic though. It seems common sense isn't that common after all.

He was shit in the first half like everyone else apart from Eden. He was outstanding in the 2nd and was the player that got a foothold on the game. Not Costa, Cesc, Schurrle or Hazard but him.

His intelligence to fill in around the pitch when Hazard, Schurrle and most importantly Cesc drift out of position, gives us fluidity. His workrate and defensive ability also gives Fabregas the license to play deeper. Does his defensive work and then gets involved further up.

Great curling shot that he was unlucky not to score from and then he played about 3 or 4 brilliant passes into space, most importantly the through pass in the build up to Diego's goal.

Exactly! and scoring that first was key! It opened the game up.

All I care here is that Chelsea wins matches, plays well and for the players to do well. If he wants to play his daughter and wife against City, Everton, Arsenal and we win, I don't give an actual fuck.

I'm talking about this season, the fact that Oscar didn't do a good pre-season, clearly still out of form and started our two official matches back me up, not what José said 12, 6 or 3 months ago. I'm building my opinion on facts, not guesses.

He's an important player - so much that even when he's clearly not playing his best yet - far from it - he's still nailed in the starting XI. Who starts against Everton next week will hopefully do a good job, whoever that is. I'm positive Mourinho doesn't have major - if any - complaints about Oscar right now. He'll choose the best system, the best players and hopefully we win. I just hope Oscar - as well as our other players - keep progressing, playing better and making us competitive.

This thread sucks because it almost feels like some here want him to fail or rejoice in his bad moments. It's a shame. I don't expect everyone to understand something so basic though. It seems common sense isn't that common after all.

you want fucking facts then lets talk fucking facts.

rambo was suspended for the first match, our best line was matic-cesc pivot. hazard was a dead on starter, who else. willian had as much time in pre-season as oscar. oscar would atleast have been bloody match fit considering he played games in the world cup compared to willian who dint. today, it was the right thing to simply start with the winning combo. or do u think jose thinks azpi is a better LB than luis? its the start of the season. even fucking kdb got 2 starts last season before been told to fuck off!!! let oscar perform like the way he did in the first half twice or thrice more and i wont be suprised if he is tolf to fuck off too.

what good moments are we supposed to rejoice in? in the lat months for chelsea oscar has scored 2/3 goals and assisted 2/3 goals!!! what should we be fucking glad about? should we party that oscar put in a good pass to iva yet simply neglect how bloody pathetic he was in the first half. that he lost the ball almost every fucking time he touched it?? talk about hypocrisy and prejudice. god forbid if rambo had put half as bad a performance as oscar did in the first half, i know off a few people who would have been jumping down his throat in the rambo thread. but god forbid any1 says anything about our golden boy!!!

you want fucking facts then lets talk fucking facts.

rambo was suspended for the first match, our best line was matic-cesc pivot. hazard was a dead on starter, who else. willian had as much time in pre-season as oscar. oscar would atleast have been bloody match fit considering he played games in the world cup compared to willian who dint. today, it was the right thing to simply start with the winning combo. or do u think jose thinks azpi is a better LB than luis? its the start of the season. even fucking kdb got 2 starts last season before been told to fuck off!!! let oscar perform like the way he did in the first half twice or thrice more and i wont be suprised if he is tolf to fuck off too.

what good moments are we supposed to rejoice in? in the lat months for chelsea oscar has scored 2/3 goals and assisted 2/3 goals!!! what should we be fucking glad about? should we party that oscar put in a good pass to iva yet simply neglect how bloody pathetic he was in the first half. that he lost the ball almost every fucking time he touched it?? talk about hypocrisy and prejudice. god forbid if rambo had put half as bad a performance as oscar did in the first half, i know off a few people who would have been jumping down his throat in the rambo thread. but god forbid any1 says anything about our golden boy!!!

weren't you and a few others that nailed Ramires to start today on his place?

Or am I mixing my facts... you talked all those words, but didn't talk about it, did you? Why hasn't Ramires started? Or Willian? Willian had a better PS than Oscar did... he started really bad the first match, but he improved a lot in the second, played better than Oscar. Then another bunch here also chose Willian to replace Oscar in the starting XI today... all massively disappointed, I suppose. Wasn't around when the lineup came, but I can imagine the pouts.

And what is this about winning combo? Isn't Oscar the weak link? It doesn't matter if it's a winning combo or not, weak links simply leave the starting eleven, don't they?

It's the tone of the thread, how people can't say anything good. I don't see other players' threads being filled with posts about how awful their first half was, still it's a consensus the whole team was bad. Hope Ramires does start next match, otherwise you might pout.

I think that he played horrible in the first half,but in the second half,he was brilliant.A lot of creative passes that I haven´t seen in a while from Oscar.

Let´s see what happens to Oscar.If he is able to perform like he did in the second half,he is a starter,but Willian will also get his chances,so it will be hard for oscar.Willian played also very good.I hope his injury will not be that serious because this guy has so much to offer.He has creativitiy,work rate and so much pace.He is a real 10 while Oscar is 8 or whatever you want to call it.

I think that he played horrible in the first half,but in the second half,he was brilliant.A lot of creative passes that I haven´t seen in a while from Oscar.

Let´s see what happens to Oscar.If he is able to perform like he did in the second half,he is a starter,but Willian will also get his chances,so it will be hard for oscar.Willian played also very good.I hope his injury will not be that serious because this guy has so much to offer.He has creativitiy,work rate and so much pace.He is a real 10 while Oscar is 8 or whatever you want to call it.

Good post.

Though Willian should be playing at his best right now while oscar is a work in progress according to Jose himself. It's also down to what your definition of #10 is. Btw oscar wears #8 and fits his game just fine.

My personal feeling is that oscar is, and will always be, twice the player. Seen too many Willians, the dribbling machines from Brazil, but it usually takes that tactical nous to get the great player, and I reckon that's what chelsea and Jose are trying with oscar.

Don't get me wrong, William is a good player and should've come on for Andre who was our worst player IMO.

oh Barbara, I love you when you're angry :heart:

oh Barbara, I love you when you're angry :heart:

I'm not angry, I'm annoyed beyond words.

I don't get it, instead of getting behind OUR player, keep the positives in mind - I don't mind acknowledging the negatives - people just focus on the negative, using a double standard as basically no one says a word about the other 9-10 players that were also bad in the first half.

Fans are also called supporters, but some just fail to do the supporting part. It's annoying.

weren't you and a few others that nailed Ramires to start today on his place?

Or am I mixing my facts... you talked all those words, but didn't talk about it, did you? Why hasn't Ramires started? Or Willian? Willian had a better PS than Oscar did... he started really bad the first match, but he improved a lot in the second, played better than Oscar. Then another bunch here also chose Willian to replace Oscar in the starting XI today... all massively disappointed, I suppose. Wasn't around when the lineup came, but I can imagine the pouts.

And what is this about winning combo? Isn't Oscar the weak link? It doesn't matter if it's a winning combo or not, weak links simply leave the starting eleven, don't they?

It's the tone of the thread, how people can't say anything good. I don't see other players' threads being filled with posts about how awful their first half was, still it's a consensus the whole team was bad. Hope Ramires does start next match, otherwise you might pout.

go to the first page of the match thread. i said "my team". and oscar simply proved why it would have been the best thing. but like i said, lets wait for the everton game for what team jose sends out. and for chelsea's sake i hope it does not have oscar anywhere near it.

it snot just about winning combo but actually gicing a fair chance. and both of us know jose enough to know that he loves sticking to a the same team. infact forget about jose, most of the teams that played today played the same team that they played last week. u just dont go chop and change after one game. common sense, i would say so.

cos none of the players' performances was as horrendous as oscar. none of them have been a tenth as poor as oscar has been over the course of 8 months. how difficult is that to understand? :lol: dont u worry about me. i will still support chelsea. whats more i still support torres when he is on the pitch as much asi would support iva. but considering some of your comments and posts, i know how u would react if our "golden boy" does not start, especially for rambo.

If Oscar was bad, then Matic was bad. Fabregas was poor. Schurrle was atrocious. Torres is better at hold up play than Costa. Azpilicueta can't mark a winger from a club that will probably be relegated.

I'm not angry, I'm annoyed beyond words.

I don't get it, instead of getting behind OUR player, keep the positives in mind - I don't mind acknowledging the negatives - people just focus on the negative, using a double standard as basically no one says a word about the other 9-10 players that were also bad in the first half.

Fans are also called supporters, but some just fail to do the supporting part. It's annoying.

barbara don't stop

*fap fap fap*