Oscar

themightyblue

Why are you even discussing that? It's been discussed over and over and over again and the majority agree that Oscar was very average/poor from the 2nd half of last season. I don't understand why you keep bringing it up like everyone disagrees with you in that....

Very odd.

Why shoulf not we discuss that? He has been poor fot a long time now. Yesterday's performance was litetally the last nail in the coffin. Its time he gets consistency in his game cos we have better players like cesc and willian to do it anyways.

Why shoulf not we discuss that? He has been poor fot a long time now. Yesterday's performance was litetally the last nail in the coffin. Its time he gets consistency in his game cos we have better players like cesc and willian to do it anyways.

How come yesterday's game was the last nail in the coffin when his performance was better than against Burnley? The last nail in the coffin is the game when he actually shows improvement? That makes a hell lot of sense.

And we shouldn't discuss it because it has been discussed for the last 8 months already. It would be way more productive to discuss his performances in this season, and he's been hot and cold so far.

How come yesterday's game was the last nail in the coffin when his performance was better than against Burnley? The last nail in the coffin is the game when he actually shows improvement? That makes a hell lot of sense.

And we shouldn't discuss it because it has been discussed for the last 8 months already. It would be way more productive to discuss his performances in this season, and he's been hot and cold so far.

The first half was a mighty big improvement on anything he has done so far, right?

So by your logic, torres should get a fresh start too.. cos his 3 and a half years have been discussed too.

The first half was a mighty big improvement on anything he has done so far, right?

So by your logic, torres should get a fresh start too.. cos his 3 and a half years have been discussed too.

Yep, that's exactly what I said. Bring Torres back. You did actually get the point, congratulations. It's always a pleasure to have a conversation with someone who can read.

You're putting Oscar in the same bracket as Robben, Ibrahimovic and Suarez. Congrats, you're like a Scouser wanking over Sterling!

no am not. I'm putting him in the category of being one of the top 10 AM in the world. I would consider that world class

Why are you even discussing that? It's been discussed over and over and over again and the majority agree that Oscar was very average/poor from the 2nd half of last season. I don't understand why you keep bringing it up like everyone disagrees with you in that....

Very odd.

He's simply doing what he does best - trying to save face from an initial weak or nonsensical point by turning the attention to something else as if that has been what he's been talking all along. Once his point is greatly refuted by others (or proved wrong) he starts to stray from it post by post and makes it about something else. Everyone - including himself - was talking about Oscar's match yesterday, but while it was only the biased Brazilian against him he was adamant about how Oscar had been terrible in the first half, how there hadn't been a worse player and how people were overrating his second half and talking positively about it when his first half wasn't being held accountable. Then others started to disagree with him and he tried to avert the attention towards my supposedly unfair treatment of Ramires, then more people joined disagreeing with him and people who normally talk a lot of sense and he started to stray every time his opinion was confronted and turned it to a direction not many would disagree, which was Oscar's form in the second half of last season. He does it every single time a lot of people disagrees with him or proves him wrong or points he's talking nonsense. Once he runs out of arguments from his initial point, he starts bringing attention to something else as if that has been his point all along as well as him being right.

The last few pages are a testament to that.

He's simply doing what he does best - trying to save face from an initial weak or nonsensical point by turning the attention to something else as if that has been what he's been talking all along. Once his point is greatly refuted by others (or proved wrong) he starts to stray from it post by post and makes it about something else. Everyone - including himself - was talking about Oscar's match yesterday, but while it was only the biased Brazilian against him he was adamant about how Oscar had been terrible in the first half, how there hadn't been a worse player and how people were overrating his second half and talking positively about it when his first half wasn't being held accountable. Then others started to disagree with him and he tried to avert the attention towards my supposedly unfair treatment of Ramires, then more people joined disagreeing with him and people who normally talk a lot of sense and he started to stray every time his opinion was confronted and turned it to a direction not many would disagree, which was Oscar's form in the second half of last season. He does it every single time a lot of people disagrees with him or proves him wrong or points he's talking nonsense. Once he runs out of arguments from his initial point, he starts bringing attention to something else as if that has been his point all along.

My first post in this thread yestersay

somehow after we win a match his poor performance gets labelled as a good workrate performance!!!! lets call it as it is... he has been poor today, he has been poor for the last 8 months since this year started. anyone who cant see that must be blind or prejudiced!!! he needs to step up and show that he is worth the hype in the 2nd half. cos right now, he looks absolutely PATHETIC.

But as barbara said " I am just deviating and disgressing to save face cos oscar well had an awesome 20 minute spell so everyone should get on their knees and pray to our saviour.

Why do I even try explaining this to a bunch of prejudiced fans. Bye bye

He's simply doing what he does best - trying to save face from an initial weak or nonsensical point by turning the attention to something else as if that has been what he's been talking all along. Once his point is greatly refuted by others (or proved wrong) he starts to stray from it post by post and makes it about something else. Everyone - including himself - was talking about Oscar's match yesterday, but while it was only the biased Brazilian against him he was adamant about how Oscar had been terrible in the first half, how there hadn't been a worse player and how people were overrating his second half and talking positively about it when his first half wasn't being held accountable. Then others started to disagree with him and he tried to avert the attention towards my supposedly unfair treatment of Ramires, then more people joined disagreeing with him and people who normally talk a lot of sense and he started to stray every time his opinion was confronted and turned it to a direction not many would disagree, which was Oscar's form in the second half of last season. He does it every single time a lot of people disagrees with him or proves him wrong or points he's talking nonsense. Once he runs out of arguments from his initial point, he starts bringing attention to something else as if that has been his point all along.

My first post in this thread yestersay

somehow after we win a match his poor performance gets labelled as a good workrate performance!!!! lets call it as it is... he has been poor today, he has been poor for the last 8 months since this year started. anyone who cant see that must be blind or prejudiced!!! he needs to step up and show that he is worth the hype in the 2nd half. cos right now, he looks absolutely PATHETIC.

But as barbara said " I am just deviating and disgressing to save face cos oscar well had an awesome 20 minute spell so everyone should get on their knees and pray to our saviour.

Why do I even try explaining this to a bunch of prejudiced fans. Bye bye

Wrong?? How am I wrong?

Go to that post and check the time. That post was madr in the HT break.

Seriously check the time

Backtracking now are we? Why didn't you just say that at the start instead of trying to justify your point?

Wrong?? How am I wrong?

Go to that post and check the time. That post was madr in the HT break.

Seriously check the time

So you didn't even bother to wait for the rest of game before evaluating his performance in the match? That's so kind of you. Not only that but you decided to single him out in a half where everyone played below their standards.

So you didn't even bother to wait for the rest of game before evaluating his performance in the match? That's so kind of you. Not only that but you decided to single him out in a half where everyone played below their standards.

Why is he wrong for having an opinion during the HT? All of us were discussing about the match during the the match and HT. Many players were poor in the 1st half and one of them was Oscar, and Oscar has been bad for a long time. No one of us wants our players to be bad, I agree with didierforever that we have other players who deserves to start over Oscar, especially Willian. He can't hide behind his age for too long anymore, he's turning 23 in 2 weeks. He should stand up and be consistent, otherwise he will lose his spot again like last season.

I dint need 45 minutes to form an opinion. Evrn ben arfa can have one good half in 8 months.

Why is he wrong for having an opinion during the HT? All of us were discussing about the match during the the match and HT. Many players were poor in the 1st half and one of them was Oscar, and Oscar has been bad for a long time. No one of us wants our players to be bad, I agree with didierforever that we have other players who deserves to start over Oscar, especially Willian. He can't hide behind his age for too long anymore, he's turning 23 in 2 weeks. He should stand up and be consistent, otherwise he will lose his spot again like last season.

It's not wrong, but the fact that he couldn't even wait for the game to end before leaving the match thread and come here to bad mouth Oscar should tell you enough how much he wants to bash him. And his detractors are so nonsensical that they decide to do their backlash on him not after Burnley, when he was mediocre on the ball and rarely attempted anything at all, but after Leicester, a game when he tried to make things happen the whole game, even if he was ineffective in the first half.

That's what annoys me, all this bashing after yesterday's game sounds completely random and just criticizing him for the sake of pillory. When he actually shows a decent performance and actually participates in creating a goal is when you guys decide it was the last nail in the coffin, lmao.

Backtracking now are we? Why didn't you just say that at the start instead of trying to justify your point?

You asked me why I was fixating on the 8 months. Should I have answered why I was doing so instaed of saying, see this was my original point???!!!!

When our lady barbara said that I was simply taking it up cos I wanted to save me face (:lol:), then I went to my original post to show that THIS was indeed my original point.

Oh dear thia is now getting beyond ridiculous. Almost as bad as the torres thread in the start of 2011-12 season when anyone who had the bloody balls of saying that torres was shit and useless, was ganged up on by his fanboys. Lets see how long this oscar charades go.