Oscar

themightyblue

Where are the usual posters of this thread now?

On that's right when a player of this team, supposedly THEIR TEAM has a good match, they go away. Always like this.

Anyway, only watched the second half and he played like a 10 for a few streaks. He was involved in the attack, he was positioning himself in the final third, getting involved. And that without giving up on one moment of restless high-pressing, tackling, marking. He's back giving everything he has in the matches. And he's gaining form again.

And we all should be happy because he's a Chelsea player, but I know some won't be. I don't give a fuck though.

Keep it up, Oscar! We need him, he's one of the key players in this system and his contributions, whether direct or indirect, are massive to the team's balance and today he really played like an AM, showed some creativity and his passing was much better. All those things are known for a while, let's hope he keeps the thread and gain some consistency. He's coming at age, approaching his peak and I think he's going to have a brilliant career for Chelsea because he's not the profile of player that would leave for money, for status of playing for X or Y team. He's ours for as long as we want him and I hope we make it a decade.

#fangirl

:clown::clown:

Watch the first period. He was the worst player on the pitch. No excuses.

Even in the first half he already looked better than in the game against Burnsley. Unfortunately some can't see the difference between individual and team performance and others can't even analyze performance past the scoreboard. Shame.

:clown::clown:

Watch the first period. He was the worst player on the pitch. No excuses.

and of course that's what some here will decide to pay attention to.

I didn't watch the first, but I read a few people saying a lot or mainly all players were uninspired. So why celebrate him being lively in the second if we can criticize him for the first, right?

He was poor in the first half, but he was instrumental in our attacks and general play going forward in the second. Of course some will overlook his second half and just focus on his first though...

i have never said this but considering the comments here, is it something like the brazilians HAVE to support oscar no matter what!!!

he was our worst player on the pitch in the first half. how difficult is it to accept that???

against a team like everton we need more solidity in mid and i think rambo will start. so in short its oscar/cesc/willian for CAM, i have no doubt in my mind who SHOULD NOT start.

He was poor in the first half, but he was instrumental in our attacks and general play going forward in the second. Of course some will overlook his second half and just focus on his first though...

sometimes it feels he plays for Arsenal, Spurs, City given how much people want to make him look bad or worse. I don't get it.

i have never said this but considering the comments here, is it something like the brazilians HAVE to support oscar no matter what!!!

he was our worst player on the pitch in the first half. how difficult is it to accept that???

against a team like everton we need more solidity in mid and i think rambo will start. so in short its oscar/cesc/willian for CAM, i have no doubt in my mind who SHOULD NOT start.

I didn't watch the first, but it seems like general consensus for some is: fuck what he did well, let's crucify him for what he did wrong.

I suppose we played an amazing football in the first too... wasn't that the case? Let's blame the weak link of the team. Better yet, let's blame José for thinking Oscar is one of his key players. He must be on drugs. Or be Brazilian inside...