Oscar

themightyblue

Is it a bad thing when your CAM is leading in tackles???

Oscar is such an amazing player. He's like 50 kgs, yet never backs down in challenges and always has his head up in the game. Yesterday, I saw a player that could of easily been demoralized after a few missed passes and having the whole team park the bus, however, he kept fighting through until the last seconds of the game.

Oscar to me is looking like Chelsea captain material (hopefully he improves his English)...

I said that before but i was shown a picture of van persie with a pervert smile. Haha

will continue to be my favourite player.. he does the dirty jobs that you see more in DM/CM but then will give you the vision and passing of CAM.. what a brilliant signing this was.. glad that we sniped this one from Spurs

All this bleating on the media about Mata not playing is actually demonstrating a massive lack of respect to this lad.

Atleast with not playing Mata as much we have a capable replacement. Imagine if we were overlooking Kagawa for Welbeck and Young?

As much as Oscar has done alright so far, think the media and some of us all have a right to question Mourinho about his decisions. It's not disrespecting Oscar. Only normal for us to question Jose when Mata has not only been the fans' POTY but also the players' POTY last season, been absolutely crucial to us on the pitch for the past 2 seasons and has done more than Oscar up till this point.

If you want to talk about the media and their case on this issue, would say it's absolutely hilarious that for the past 2 seasons, they have hardly ever acknowledge Mata's contribution and performances for us in the public. But now that this has happened, they are wanking all over him.

Really stepped it up so far. And it's not only because of the 10# role instead of being a winger.

He's really been our greatest players so far.. better than Hazard who we all expected would be THE player this season.

Keep the faith......Hazard will deliver sooner rather then later.

Keep the faith......Hazard will deliver sooner rather then later.

that's my hope, wish and expectation. I can't wait for it to happen. I'm counting the hours and the days for it to happen. And I think the team needs him on form more than we need any other player. It's a good thing that right now Oscar is on form - as Mata and Hazard aren't - can you imagine if he was also unfit? We would have been in much worse place. So I'm thankful Oscar is doing good as well as André is (although Oscar is more consistent right now if you ask me). But we need either Hazard or Mata (preferably both) to regain their sharpness asap because Oscar still offers little creatively compared to Mata and Hazard on their best.

that's my hope, wish and expectation. I can't wait for it to happen. I'm counting the hours and the days for it to happen. And I think the team needs him on form more than we need any other player. It's a good thing that right now Oscar is on form - as Mata and Hazard aren't - can you imagine if he was also unfit? We would have been in much worse place. So I'm thankful Oscar is doing good as well as André is (although Oscar is more consistent right now if you ask me). But we need either Hazard or Mata (preferably both) to regain their sharpness asap because Oscar still offers little creatively compared to Mata and Hazard on their best.

Completely agree that we need atleast one of Mata or hazard to be in top form for our team to be successful.

Oscar is hardly a number 10 this season. Everytime he plays with Lampard, the formation usually shifts to 4-3-3.

Saturday will be a good test when we face the best (second) midfield in the bpl for Oscar and company.

With van Ginkel out injured for months, Mourinho might well play Oscar in the pivot. :ph34r:

if Marco himself barely featured in the main team, why would Oscar be moved from a position he works well to a position he hasn't played more than 5 matches in his whole life?