Oscar

themightyblue

:lol2: at anybody who thinks Mata is better than oscar now.

World class now.

I still think Mata is better than Oscar, why is that so funny? Because Oscar scored a deflected goal?

Oscar definitely has a higher ceiling and will most likely become the better player, but as of now Mata has been the better player, which is only natural as he is older.

I still think Mata is better than Oscar, why is that so funny? Because Oscar scored a deflected goal?

Oscar definitely has a higher ceiling and will most likely become the better player, but as of now Mata has been the better player, which is only natural as he is older.

Well, this is pointless as we all know Coutinho is better than everyone else! :ph34r:

Also, I think you said it perfectly. Mata is the better player right now, but Oscar has a higher ceilling and will probably end up being the best out of the two...

I'm sorry but that post is even more laughable and sillier than the point you're trying to make. It's just generally flawed and myopic.

He's world class. Not flawed at all.

The fact that he came on and changed the game. A guy who already has a place came on and did more than guys fighting tooth and nail for theirs(Moura and Pato in particular)

Hes world class.

He's world class. Not flawed at all.

The fact that he came on and changed the game. A guy who already has a place came on and did more than guys fighting tooth and nail for theirs(Moura and Pato in particular)

Hes world class.

Think we are looking more into your point of saying Oscar is better than Mata now.....

well, he is atm. Mata isn't playing that much and Oscar has been better this season even in the games where Mata also played.

But I don't care. They are both CFC players and they are both amazing to me.

Fair points I expect more improvement from oscar despite his current performances(he should have scored twice today) but I expect even more improvement from mata as based on his current form mata isn't playing as good as schurrle yet never mind oscar.

It's a funny thing....Mata is probably better than Oscar right now.

But if we played Bayern or Real Madrid or Barcelona tomorrow, then I'd pick Oscar ahead of Mata every single time. Mata may well be the better player, but I think we're a better team with Oscar at this moment in time.