Oscar

themightyblue

In the current chelsea team i assure you that mata won't get so many opportunities to show himself to mourinho. Kdb returned from loan and has shown his qualities, schurrle and eto'o are new and doing fine, hazard and oscar have improved their team performance and we still have willian yet to play. If willian does so well then i will really be afraid for mata because putting up ordinary performances in two games is definitely not the way to compete with some of the most talented young midfielders/wingers in world football. When willian comes into the picture after his debut most of our attackers will crave for only 60 minutes to show their worth which is why mata should really utilise his opportunities now, I really like him but why he is not playing to his standards i don't know, could he be in bad form? May be but there is just no time for that at chelsea now with the competition at hand. He has been our least effective attacker(attacking wise but also defensively) i just hope it is not too late for him.

Like I said, it's only 2 games in for Mata and he's still clearly finding his form. The likes of De Bruyne, Schurrle, Hazard and Oscar have done alright so far because they did not suffer any injury before this and have had the luxury to get consistent game, from pre-season, to play themselves into form. Moreover, Mata's performances might have not been the best so far but it's definitely not the worst or as bad as people have made it out to be. And yes while I understand the competition is tight but really, from what you stated there, it's clear you are over-thinking and assuming that others will just consistently do well or will immediately do well and Mata will then be tossed aside completely. It will be the same for the players across the board, not just Mata alone.

Oscar and mata are mutually exclusive i think...but you are quite right oscar's discussion ebbed a bit

actually I don't mind the off topic - I'd be an hypocrite if I said I did - but people tend to think that Oscar is the problem and the reason why Mata is on the bench and under-performing so far. And things here lately get heated quickly, and it seems that there is a competition between the two of them. So I was thinking ahead and hoping to avoid another fall out - not between you and Jason, but others.

I think Oscar is taking advantage because of what Mourinho prefers, but no one other than Mata (and Mourinho himself, of course) are responsible for what happened with the Spaniard this season.

my Oscar shirt was delivered today :D

will take pics tomorrow ;)

I got Oscar on the home top, think I'm gonna get Hazard and Mata on the away and third so I have the three amigos... or just Hazard on one as I have a Mata top from last season (away kit I think, black with yellow bits on it)

Think Oscar will score one or two tonight, would like to see him surpass his total of goals last year, he even said that himself after the Liverpool game, that he wants more than 10 or 11 or whatever it was this season.