Oscar

themightyblue

defensively he was immense and he had a few great contributions in the attack as well with a goal, an assist and a couple of key passes.

My prediction was that this season he would have 20+ goals and assists. I feel encouraged to keep the expectation

Oscar has been our best player so far!

By far, as well. I was afraid he was getting a bit tired after his performances against Fulham and Steaua but he was the MOTM again today. I wish he didn't have to play with Brasil and took a break instead.

By far, as well. I was afraid he was getting a bit tired after his performances against Fulham and Steaua but he was the MOTM again today. I wish he didn't have to play with Brasil and took a break instead.

Oscar? Tired? Pfft. The kid has iron lungs. He can play 3 games a day. His workrate is unreal.

Oscar? Tired? Pfft. The kid has iron lungs. He can play 3 games a day. His workrate is unreal.

I read somewhere that since the turn of the year, no player playing in Europe's top 5 leagues has played more matches for club and country than Oscar has.

Oscar has been our best player so far!

Definitely one of the top two - I'm personally going to say John Terry has been equally as good; he's back to something like his best right now. As it stands, he is the second-best centre-half in the EPL, behind Kompany.

^^ [knocks on wood] hope no injury for Terry this season...

I had an idea of how good Oscar was going to become, but I have to admit at this moment I don't know. His ceiling may be higher than I anticipated.

so, how good is Oscar going to be? I mean, he's only 22 and his performances have been of an established world class player... :P

^^ [knocks on wood] hope no injury for Terry this season...

I had an idea of how good Oscar was going to become, but I have to admit at this moment I don't know. His ceiling may be higher than I anticipated.

so, how good is Oscar going to be? I mean, he's only 22 and his performances have been of an established world class player... :P

Oscar is going to be one of the best midfielders of his time/generation just like lampard has been and like mourinho said "he will go very far", not just goals( although he has been the first to score in all the matches he scored this season which for me is a leadership quality) but orchestration,guile and attitude he brings with him, that's the minimum ceiling for him really because he can do pretty much everything really compared to lampard with similar attitude and having the advantage of learning from the great Lampard. Considering he is only 22 and performing better than much more established older players in the toughest league one can only imagine he will be so good and more consistent when he becomes older progressively towards his peak.

His goal v Norwich was sublime, and yet it didn't get the media attention it deserved.

they were too busy going on and on about Chelsea's best striker being at Everton for them to bother to say a word about our top scorer or his classy finish.

His goal v Norwich was sublime, and yet it didn't get the media attention it deserved.

yeah...Three league goals making him one of the top midfielders so far this season but no attention that's typical when chelsea is involved but Neither did willian's nor the manner of the victory all these despite it being our first away win in the league.

Don't mind the media they know already the league is ours this season so they don't bother and they can't taunt us for spending big as they normally do because teams like arsenal,spurs, city have spent a fortune on some players.