Oscar

themightyblue

Oscar needs more runners on the flanks if he is to flourish, just like how brazil plays. Neymar hugs the flanks, hazard should emulate him and shurrle > hulk.

The only problem is if lampard can provide the energy paulinho brings to the midfield and we're set for total brazilian football :rolleyes:

Hulk adds almost nothing to Brazil, i think both team should play with Willian, Chelsea and Brazil. I dont like what i see from Shurrle till now, seems very limited and it realy sticks out when he play with the like of Oscar, Hazard and co...

Hulk adds almost nothing to Brazil, i think both team should play with Willian, Chelsea and Brazil. I dont like what i see from Shurrle till now, seems very limited and it realy sticks out when he play with the like of Oscar, Hazard and co...

Maybe he is taking time to adopt to the RW, but i like the fact that he doesnt just cross balls to nobody

Hulk is a very underrated player these days, the poor fella never wanted to go to Russia but Porto only wanted to accept the highest offer, nothing wrong with that from their perspective as that's how they roll.

A read an article last week about Scolari being very very keen to bring Willian back to their national team. I think - as long as he is fit and playing - he will get called up very soon.

Baby faced assassin with balls the size of two moons. Nervous game all round tonight but great performance.

I heard he was chosen Man of the Match by the Sky pundits as well, which I can see why although my personal choice was Mikel, Iva second and Oscar third.

brilliant, today ivanovic, ramires and schurrle's runs on the flanks really helped his play. If ivanovic can improve his crossing, u'll see the true impact of oscars play.

He was so intelligent today, whenever hazard left the flanks he just went over there and covered for him. Ultimate team player :clap:

Is it a bad thing when your CAM is leading in tackles???

Oscar is such an amazing player. He's like 50 kgs, yet never backs down in challenges and always has his head up in the game. Yesterday, I saw a player that could of easily been demoralized after a few missed passes and having the whole team park the bus, however, he kept fighting through until the last seconds of the game.

Oscar to me is looking like Chelsea captain material (hopefully he improves his English)...