Oscar

themightyblue

I really hope that he has edged Lampard out the team by December ! I think Ramires will be playing as one of the 3 ahead of the double pivot this season. So He'll get plenty of chances this season and Mata will finally get a rest because we can shift Hazard into the playmaker role and bring Marin on the left flank !

If he's good enough to play he should start... Wigan are an easy team compared to some opposition, I'd rather him have a full game against them, than come on as a 'bit-part' player.

He's in training with the squad and can understand how to play with the guys in training (that's what it's there for!)...

Just think that a full game and an early taste of the 'Premiership' will help him, no sense in him + us having a false sense of security, that is massively undone in a game against the 'Big Boys'... Let him play and make his mistakes early... no quicker way to learn...

Probably why I'm an IT guy and not a Football Coach tho - sink/swim attitude... :)

Reading at Home would be an ideal match for him to start(If he is in sync with the team). Home Match. Promoted team. But i think other players would need time to adapt to his playing style and hence in my opinion we might not see him starting any match soon.

I really hope that he has edged Lampard out the team by December ! I think Ramires will be playing as one of the 3 ahead of the double pivot this season. So He'll get plenty of chances this season and Mata will finally get a rest because we can shift Hazard into the playmaker role and bring Marin on the left flank !

Some people really need to be careful with what they wish for. Before you know it, we'll be crying out for him to start games and then praising him for his performances, like last season.

We have signed some similar, exciting young players this summer...

It is not just these players that are exciting to me. There are many top players at Chelsea, ones that I have always seen on the television and that is what attracted me to the club. This is the vehicle that can help me improve my career, and I would love to contribute in a small way to improve Chelsea even further.

This quote just solidifies my thought that Chelsea will soon attract many of the young stars in the coming years, before players grew up when the team wasn't well known, now, for these younger players, Chelsea is synonymous with success.

I say don't play Mata on mid week days and the Club world cup. But I don't want Hazard playing #10 in our current 4231

I wan't to see oscar there, though i think RDM will play Mata at CAM and Hazard at LW, meaning Oscar will probably come in next to mikel. Not what i would do but what i think RDM will do, though time will soon tell, and it will be great to see all our players that will be very prominent this season in the same team together. Won't happen vs Wigan i doubt but maybe by Newcastle or QPR when we have had a month or so with everyone back to settle in etc.