Oscar

themightyblue

I think the bigger mistake was discarding Ramires out!

Not really Mano Manezes wanted his team to keep the ball, Ramires has a very average technique. His work rate, pace and acceleration is his best attributes. Not his passing, movement, creativity etc.

Just saw the missed header.... Wasn't that bad,there were better chances blown. Oscar had a great tournament, and should be proud what he has done for his NT. Im sure he can keep up his performances for Chelsea.

I agree with you, and im sure we all agree that his heading isnt his best ability and I think he know that himself

The header actually looked pretty tough, he was ahead of the near post and had to head behind the ball to steer it in. He did pretty well to direct it, the cross was just pretty high and Oscar's not really tall. Like someone said earlier, we bought him for his excellence in the midfield not his heading ability. From his history, he shows up in big games (hattrick in the u20 final), so lets hope he has a short memory for fuck ups and that he can succeed here.

The header actually looked pretty tough, he was ahead of the near post and had to head behind the ball to steer it in. He did pretty well to direct it, the cross was just pretty high and Oscar's not really tall. Like someone said earlier, we bought him for his excellence in the midfield not his heading ability. From his history, he shows up in big games (hattrick in the u20 final), so lets hope he has a short memory for fuck ups and that he can succeed here.

Hes not that small either though, I think hes 5 ft 11.

I heard he's joining the Brazil senior squad for the friendly. He probably won't even be on the bench for the Wigan game. Who schedules a friendly 3 days before season starts, and why call up Oscar, dude just finished a tournament. So stupid.

I'm a bit worried about Oscar. Listening to the pundits on bbc yesterday and itv today they seem to think he won't start. One of the NBC pundits even going as far as to say that he was told that he won't be a starting player this season.

If Oscar doesn't start then I completely give up. Exactly the kind of player we need, unbelievable talent who already starts for Brazil. He must be a starter.

I'm a bit worried about Oscar. Listening to the pundits on bbc yesterday and itv today they seem to think he won't start. One of the NBC pundits even going as far as to say that he was told that he won't be a starting player this season.

If Oscar doesn't start then I completely give up. Exactly the kind of player we need, unbelievable talent who already starts for Brazil. He must be a starter.

i shouldnt take much notice of an NBC pundit.

How can we decide if he is going to start or not now?!?!?!?!?! He hasnt even arrived to our club yet!!! When he comes he will defently get a chance and if he preformce better then our other player then he will be a starter, its as easy as that!