Oscar

themightyblue

I really hope Oscar and Mata can make it to the Community Shield, in that case we will stand an very good chance to beat Citeh.

Unfortunately, I can see both Brazil and Spain will go very far in the Olympics.

Strange seeing him as the furthest man forward at times that match.

What do you guys make of him in the more advanced role he played in today as opposed to the first match?

I think he should be deeper when facing a packed midfield and defence so he could get the ball more. But if we are in an open game with lots of space, then he will hurt you bad in those advanced positions.

Oscar > Lucas who?

Lucas Moura. #7 I believe. Lol

Frank has been playing so high up the field that I think we should consider:

------Mikel

Danny-Mata-Oscar-Hazard

-------Torres

Lampard to play against harder opponents

he can be our xabi alonso , i hope rdm gives him the freedom to organize the play .. can be the best midfielder in the league

lampard has not really played as a DM this preseason, I think Oscar can play that role.

I think oscar can play there, but i really don't think that is his best position at all and we would be missing out as he can do more at CAM imo... Obviously there is less competition for places in the DM spots, but Oscar, Hazard and mata, is an extremely good attacking 3... Also in the cam Role, Oscar could still drop back deeper if need be and boss the play, with mata and Hazard providing width and pace and provide outlets for him either side..

It only make sense Lampard will be phased out in favour for Oscar. Let's hope this time Lampard can accept that..

Lamps did say a while back that if their was a genuine world class player to take his place he would step down, i think his main gripe was getting replaced by Meireles, who wasn't that good in comparison, and not only that the results were shite.