Oscar

themightyblue

Or this was a one off bad tournament. There are so many talented young Spanish players, all schooled in tiki taka(particularly at Barcelona) one poor Olympic tournament doesn't mean Spain are gone. They are the team to beat, the greatest team in the world.

This tik tak thing is bullshit. Spain won WC 2 years ago with no tik tak. They were lucky to play against Italy in the final, because there were better teams, specialy Germany.

Spain wont win next WC. Its gonna be Germany, Brazil or Argentina.

This tik tak thing is bullshit. Spain won WC 2 years ago with no tik tak. They were lucky to play against Italy in the final, because there were better teams, specialy Germany.

Spain wont win next WC. Its gonna be Germany, Brazil or Argentina.

that world cup win seemed to be tiki tak to me. But just not as boring as this year's. And you can't seriously say Spain were lucky, just sounds like soure grapea to me.

It was the Dutch who were lucky in South Africa. Brazil would have been finalists had it not been for a meltdown from Felipe Melo, who scored an own goal (or at least, made a mistake allowing the goal to be scored- not sure if it counted as a Sneijder goal or a Melo o.g.) and got himself sent off in a spell of 10 minutes.

Also tiki-taka under Aragones was a lot different to tiki-takanaccio under Del Bosque.

that world cup win seemed to be tiki tak to me. But just not as boring as this year's. And you can't seriously say Spain were lucky, just sounds like soure grapea to me.

Wait what? Spain's Tiki Taka during this Euros was infinitly more entertaining than how they played in South Africa.

It was the Dutch who were lucky in South Africa. Brazil would have been finalists had it not been for a meltdown from Felipe Melo, who scored an own goal (or at least, made a mistake allowing the goal to be scored- not sure if it counted as a Sneijder goal or a Melo o.g.) and got himself sent off in a spell of 10 minutes.

Also tiki-taka under Aragones was a lot different to tiki-takanaccio under Del Bosque.

There was no luck about it. You can't prove that Brazil would have won that game, if Melo and Caesar didn't scew up on Sneijder's FK .

Wait what? Spain's Tiki Taka during this Euros was infinitly more entertaining than how they played in South Africa.

There was no luck about it. You can't prove that Brazil would have won that game, if Melo and Caesar didn't scew up on Sneijder's FK .

They were in complete control up until the o.g., at which point others also lost their heads, though not on the scale of Melo. The Dutch looked as likely to score as Quasimoto.

If it had been one of our players that did that in a Chelsea match that attitude wouldn't be displayed by many.

They were in complete control up until the o.g., at which point others also lost their heads, though not on the scale of Melo. The Dutch looked as likely to score as Quasimoto.

If it had been one of our players that did that in a Chelsea match that attitude wouldn't be displayed by many.

That doesn't prove anything. Bayern Munich were in complete control of the Champions League final but who won that? Who is to say that Sneijder wouldn't have smacked on in from 30 yards or that von Brockhorst scored a header from a corner? Saying that Brazil would have won if that own goal didn't occur is insane, they could have won and that's that.

That has nothing to do with anything.

That doesn't prove anything. Bayern Munich were in complete control of the Champions League final but who won that? Who is to say that Sneijder wouldn't have smacked on in from 30 yards or that von Brockhorst scored a header from a corner? Saying that Brazil would have won if that own goal didn't occur is insane, they could have won and that's that.

That has nothing to do with anything.

Nothing is 100% certain.

I would give Brazil a 95% chance of success if they subbed Felipe Melo at half time.

Nothing is 100% certain.

I would give Brazil a 95% chance of success if they subbed Felipe Melo at half time.

There you go you just contradicted yourself. In your first post you said that if Melo hadn't not have scored that own goal Brazil would have won. Emphasis on the words 'would have' as they imply 100% certainty.

There you go you just contradicted yourself. In your first post you said that if Melo hadn't not have scored that own goal Brazil would have won. Emphasis on the words 'would have' as they imply 100% certainty.

Yes, and I took that back in the above post. Perhaps someone more familiar with the workings of game theory than me could come up with more accurate probability figures.

Going more into the tangent this thread has become, I love discussing what if scenarios in sport. More fascinating than the real thing.

More excited about him than Hazard.

• hazard hasnt been brilliant so far, and will probably get better hopefully, but oscar looks to be sooooo good.... probably will become chelseas most skillful midfielder in the years to come.... What a Player!

You haven't even seen him play for Cfc...