Daniel Sturridge

the wes

It's actually somewhat embarrassing how Torres is keeping this guy out of the team, we are one in-form striker away from being title challengers.

Tbf Danny was injured or just not fully fit to play big minutes in the past games.

But for now there's no excuses. RDM has to test Sturridge as our main striker to see what he can do there. With his skills and - more important - his MOVEMENT he should be the perfect striker for our new playing style. Really looking forward to see Sturridge leading our attack!

Injured, comes in as sub and scores like a baws!

Seriousley though, if Danny would leave without even be given a serious chance as CF it would be a HUGE mistake and it would really piss me off alot. What pisses me off is that the reason he hasnt already is because we paid an insane ammount for a CF, that now isnt delivering but keeps starting because people either have a false hope he will turn into his old self or that they are just stubborn and play him because he costs so much.

Injured, comes in as sub and scores like a baws!

"baws" my friend is the only way to describe it,, i think i nearly dis-located my shoulder when he came on and scored in 90' i was fist-pumping like AVB in my living room,, whats funny was that there was Torres fading in the back instead of staying in front of goal or running to the center to actually meet the pass.

Danny has that "it" factor in front of goal where you know somethings gona happen,, i remember the own goal he created vs man u at home (i think) and the amazing chip in the olympics. for danny, in front of goal all that comes to mind is success and possibility of a goal. while for the other all that comes to mind are the possibilities of failure and timidness.

he aint leavin in January,, Torres is.

"baws" my friend is the only way to describe it,, i think i nearly dis-located my shoulder when he came on and scored in 90' i was fist-pumping like AVB in my living room,, whats funny was that there was Torres fading in the back instead of staying in front of goal or running to the center to actually meet the pass.

Danny has that "it" factor in front of goal where you know somethings gona happen,, i remember the own goal he created vs man u at home (i think) and the amazing chip in the olympics. for danny, in front of goal all that comes to mind is success and possibility of a goal. while for the other all that comes to mind are the possibilities of failure and timidness.

Why would Torres run when he sees Daniel already in position to score an easy goal? I think some people never played the game before.

This.

Danny is just special. I honestly would be disgusted if we let him go for 15 million...and then ended up signing a similar but older player in Remy for the same amount.

Hope RDM gives him the chance at CF.

Chelsea Stats ‏@ChelseaStats

If you get to see Sturridge's goal again watch his movement compared to Torres. #desire

You'd never have to worry about Sturridge losing confidence or hunger to prove himself where Torres will put his head down after missing a couple chances. At times it seems as if he's scared to be in front of goal.

Please guys let's do a petition on one of those petition websites for Sturridge to start against Manchester United on Wednesday in the CapitalOne Cup and send it to the Chelsea Website at least we could get some attention ? :D If not he would at least acknowledge it somehow it will get to him and he will see that WE the FANS electric-fans.jpg want him playing for Chelsea! I mean I love Torres but RDM and/or the board needs to give Danny a chancee!

Come on Robbie, give the lad a chance as a number 9. Perhaps not against Manu since he is still untried as a striker here but at least against Swansea. This is Danny's chance to prove to everyone he can lead the line and with Torres' recent games, I'm pretty sure he can do better. Besides, Torres needs a rest also...