Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Making Danny number 1 forward until January is win win.

He disappoints we know beyond any doubt we need a forward if he successful we could save millions.

Does he have in him to be number 1 forward long term? i have my doubts.

Is he the best option until January? you bet.

Making Danny number 1 forward until January is win win.

He disappoints we know beyond any doubt we need a forward if he successful we could save millions.

Does he have in him to be number 1 forward long term? i have my doubts.

Is he the best option until January? you bet.

I see what your saying in a way but were top of the league, why change a thing when if we carry on the way we are we could be clear in January if the current team keeps up the form? Granted Torres isn't at his best at the minute but with him in the side were top of the league

Yeah I think he won't find it too hard to be on the same wavelength as our 3 maestros. I think his speed and incisive runs will be lethal with those 3 players behind him.

The main thing is he can stop the ball with such guile - his first touch is fantastic. When you are a striker especially running into a one on one situation or a congested penalty box have the capability of gluing the ball to your foot can be the difference between getting dispossessed and having a shot. There was one time when an offside was called against Tottenham when he literally plucked it out of the air like Zlatan and Berbatov regularly do.

it's embarrassing he isnt get more gametime, but i do think that he is going to start getting me. i see no problem with him not starting against shaktar seeing as he just came back from injury so i doubt he is completely match fit. but i think he should be coming on earlier during games.

hes been a real catalyst the last couple of games and he deserves to showcase what hes got

The amount of time he has gotten on the pitch is a disgrace! Say whatever you want about Torres but even if Torres would be banging in 3 goals everyday he still deserves to get some game time. Hell, even Danny Welbeck get more chances at Man U and imo Sturridge is way better than him AND he got Rooney, RVP and Chicharito competing for his number 9 spot.... disgrace, f*ckin disgrace

It's just too bad he'd been injured early in the season, otherwise he would have definitely got a couple of starts at CF so far and RDM would have been more comfortable giving him a start against United. I still hope he does because he can take any of the United back four 1 on 1.

Yeah I think he won't find it too hard to be on the same wavelength as our 3 maestros. I think his speed and incisive runs will be lethal with those 3 players behind him.

The main thing is he can stop the ball with such guile - his first touch is fantastic. When you are a striker especially running into a one on one situation or a congested penalty box have the capability of gluing the ball to your foot can be the difference between getting dispossessed and having a shot. There was one time when an offside was called against Tottenham when he literally plucked it out of the air like Zlatan and Berbatov regularly do.

Do you remember his goal vs. Wigan last year? World class touch and finish, didn't get enough credit for it IMO, very tidy goal (and a great pass from Cole).

Quick question and certainly not a dig at anybody but the people who want Torres dropped and Sturridge brought in to the side

If we weren't top of league in January who's fault would it be? Would RDM then be slated? I'm sorry but you can't just drop anybody from this side at the moment, I agree with what people are saying and I agree he needs more time on the pitch and that time will come. This however is not the time

I wonder if RDM has the balls to start Sturridge for a couple of games after the United games this Saturday...

I would NEVER doubt his courage...he showed that when he played .. Don't be fooled by the smooth image he shows on tv ,,,RDM is one

really tough guy and a smart one