Man United (H)

Man United (H)

Swansea (A)

Shakhtar (H)

Liverpool (H)

WBA (A)

Juventus (A)

Man City (H)

Our next 10 fixtures, I can see Sturridge starting 2-3 matches at most possibly Carling Cup game against United and either Swansea or WBA. Even that much is in doubt to a certain extend, either way I can't see him starting two matches in a row.

Our next 10 fixtures, I can see Sturridge starting 2-3 matches at most possibly Carling Cup game against United and either Swansea or WBA. Even that much is in doubt to a certain extend, either way I can't see him starting two matches in a row.

I think that he will maybe play against WBA,but I don´t think that RDM will give him more oppurtunities than that.

This.

I think he'll be a LFC player sooner rather than later. Rodgers needs a striker & he's willing to give youth a chance, perfect scenario for Sturridge in my opinion.

A bit off topic but right now there is now pressure on BR.

If he is under pressure for his job and/or ends up in a fight for the top four, Suso and co will end up in the stands quicker than you can say teenager.

Happy for him to get his first goal in the League after less than an hour on the field, with this midfield he won't need much time for chances to appear before him - just needs to start a few games to try to prove himself.

Exactly what attracted my attention! That was some difference.

yea i was saying the samething. fernando did well this game and his doing good this season so far anyways but he doesnt deserve the automatic starter tag. Di Mateo give daniel his chances!

Sturridge > Torres in my opinion i hope he gets some chances after this goal. I really have a feeling he would do very beast infront of Hazard,Oscar and Mata.

its funny im watching the game on espn and the broadcasters are going on and on how theres no back up for fernando and that chelsea have enough players to play a false 9 system im thinking to myself sturrige guys did yall forget about him and its the same broadcasters a year ago around this time was talking about how he was chelsea future.

its funny im watching the game on espn and the broadcasters are going on and on how theres no back up for fernando and that chelsea have enough players to play a false 9 system im thinking to myself sturrige guys did yall forget about him and its the same broadcasters a year ago around this time was talking about how he was chelsea future.

Commentators on ESPN were a BIG joke.