Eden Hazard

the wes

Eden Hazard can be as good as Cristiano Ronaldo but Jose Mourinho is right to criticise his defensive work

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2619367/Eden-Hazard-good-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Jose-Mourinho-right-criticise-defensive-work.html

Good read!

This is actually an excellent article!

Hazard is worth more than Cavani, to you?

A 27 year old world class striker to a 23 year old world class winger and potential ballon d'Or winner? Hazard already has more individual honors in his short career than Cavani in his entire career.

It's not even an option. Besides, the Costa deal seems as good as done.

Hazard is worth more than Cavani, to you?

Yes.

If Gareth Bale (who I'd say is about equal with Eden) is worth £80m or whatever it was then Hazard is too. And Hazard is more proven and much more marketable as a superstar than Bale is/was.

If PSG offered Cavani + Verratti for Hazard then I'd personally do that swap, but that ain't gonna happen.

A 27 year old world class striker to a 23 year old world class winger and potential ballon d'Or winner? Hazard already has more individual honors in his short career than Cavani in his entire career.

It's not even an option. Besides, the Costa deal seems as good as done.

Hazard & Ballon d´Or? Are Bale, Ronaldo, Messi retiring soon?

Yes.

If Gareth Bale (who I'd say is about equal with Eden) is worth £80m or whatever it was then Hazard is too. And Hazard is more proven and much more marketable as a superstar than Bale is/was.

If PSG offered Cavani + Verratti for Hazard then I'd personally do that swap, but that ain't gonna happen.

:halo:

hazrad_mourinho_PA-441844.jpg

Mourinho "Eden, you know, Torres scored in the last game and blimey he didn't celebrate at all !! I replaced him and then he even gave an applause to Atletico fans ffs !! ok, this is my plan, lets make some news to distract all media attention away from Torres"

Hazard "Lol, sir, who give a f*** about Torres, we get Costa !!"

sad? so what are the people blaming JOSE for it!!!

'refused" was the wrong word here, accepted, but i still dont think anything was wrong with saying i would take schurrle over him. schurrle is a good enough threat. he showed it against pool and if BA's lay offs had been any better, he would have been an even bigger threat. he is much better than hazard defensively and with hazard being double/triple marked, he can often be uninfluential on the outcome of the match. so why not schurrle?

i am not for real for pointing out that hazard is at mistake but the people who think jose is simply being a cunning fox, or we dint attack all thru the season and hazard's sole responsibility was defence thruout the season are for real??!!!

This may sound like blasphemy on here, but I really think the gap between schürrle and hazard right now is pretty small. Both are inconsistent, yet effective young wingers with the ability to take over matches.

This may sound like blasphemy on here, but I really think the gap between schürrle and hazard right now is pretty small. Both are inconsistent, yet effective young wingers with the ability to take over matches.

Wash your mouth please, can't believe what has happened to this topic.

article-2619367-1D88F39B00000578-790_634

Most chances created in the entire Premier League.

You do nothing but criticise. You contribute nothing positive (not even money to this site's upkeep) and do nothing but moan. Honestly, you represent everything I despise about a certain breed of supporters who arrived in the late-90s.

But what is it you think he's turned into? Come on little lamb, have the balls to say it in front of the rest of the class. Even better, try uttering it at tomorrow's game. That'll be a nice little education for you, and an education is something you sorely need.

I really wasn't going to get in involved with this, but I'm curious about one thing. I distinctly remember you coming out and slating Mourinho for the way he publicly called out Lukaku. In fact you not only slated Mourinho for that, but around that time, you were also pretty critical of him in general. One or two members on here even commented that your opinion of him had drastically changed (I have a pretty good memory).

So serious question for you, why do you deem it acceptable for you to call out Mourinho for his treatment of Lukaku only to apply a different standards for @MrExcalibur100? Not that I agree with him, but what makes your own criticism of Mourinho any different from his?

And btw this isn't me being facetious or anything. I'm actually genuinely curious.