Eden Hazard

the wes

It´s simple. Hazard is not there yet. Will he ever be close to Ronaldo, Messi, Bale...? Who knows?

Why the hell are you even mentioning Bale at the same sentence with Ronaldo and Messi?? Hazard is very very close to Bale's level. When Hazard will be 27 he will stand on that Ballon Dor podium.

Why the hell are you even mentioning Bale at the same sentence with Ronaldo and Messi?? Hazard is very very close to Bale's level. When Hazard will be 27 he will stand on that Ballon Dor podium.

Are you sure Hazard will win Ballon?

Amazing you already know what will happen in 5 years from now on.

And even Bale is getting a free role now against the big teams. The match against Bayern was a clear example. Ancelotti was tactically flexible enough to go away from his usual 4-3-3 to a 4-4-2 to give both Ronaldo and Bale less defensive duties. What was the end result? They slaughtered the European champions on their ground. He also did something similar against Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey final.

Mourinho's tactics are far too cautious. Not only does he have our best player (who is just returning from a calf injury, btw) chasing fullbacks like a donkey, he plays Azpilicueta on the wing with Schurrle on the bench. End result? We get outclassed by a team with 1/10 th of our budget.

Bale getting a free role at Madrid?

Now I've got enough of your bullshit. That's a lie as many other wrong assumptions that you've written in the past couple of days. If you want to blame it all at Mourinho do it, but at least get your facts straight.

And watch football before saying stuff you clearly don't know and don't pretend you've watched Madrid x Bayern. You can fool the ones who didn't but it's a capital mistake to think you can get away with it in a football forum...

Are you sure Hazard will win Ballon?

Amazing you already know what will happen in 5 years from now on.

I thought you were a good reader.

I said he would stand on the podium. Might get third or second.

I thought you were a good reader.

I said he would stand on the podium. Might get third or second.

Oh, now he stands there & hold the trophy for Ronaldo?

That´s like Jose in this season, he too just passes the trophy too....?

It clearly is, especially when you consider the drop off in our squad play is hardly noticeable most times between them.

Both promising young wingers who are inconsistent at this point in their career.

Sorry but no. Honestly i'm not going to debate this any further cause if you actually think Schurrle is as good as Hazard, after watching them both this season, then i don't think there is anything i can say that is going to change your mind.

Schurrle is a good squad player but he's not as good or even "pretty close" to the quality of Hazard. Hiding behind the argument "they play different roles" is just ridiculous. There is a reason why one has been playing all season and the other has played the role of squad player.

I know some Chelsea fans, elderly ones, who never wanted Mourinho back in the first place because of his behaviour. He is a tremendously popular manager at the club and rightly so. I chose to ignore all the stuff at Madrid and treat his behaviour there as an anomaly. Madrid is a merry-go-round of managers right? But the facts are facts. He fell out with almost all his players at Madrid. He is hated in Spain. He is hated in Italy, and now he is hated in England. There are ways of being a great manager without being a complete dick about it. Look at Ancelotti.

I don’t fucking give a fuck if all world hate him or not. Go fucking support Man City. Please.

You're so far wrong it's a fucking joke.

How dare you offer an opinion of what the supporters of this club think? You have no fucking clue. There is no division in my view, except for from a few cowardly shits on the internet who don't represent a single thing about this club.

Mourinho has more support than any manager I can remember for a long time. You are a fucking disgrace.

I guess all these people having a go at Jose were wanking for the likes of Guardiola and FSW behind the certains and in the shades. praying Jose not become our manager! now they have the pretext to assault the manager they're back their main target!

they are really a disgrace to the footballing community.

Well, while it's true that Hazard isn't more efficient than him right now their situation is also very different ( I already made my point in a previous post ). Now to say Schurrle is on par with Hazard is going a bit too far, don't you think ?

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

That's a lot of popcorn. But are you sure it'll last long enough ? It looks like the show isn't going to finish anytime soon. :P

I don't get the issue Mou stated Eden was left wanting on his defensive responsibility in the game and that he was not happy with the mistake also that he wasn't 100% ready to give his all for the team in that regard.. There is nothing bad about that.. It's honest just like Eden honestly took a slight dig whether purposefully or not at the managers tactics... Neither one of them should have said anything different because what they said is what we were saying anyway.. The forum shouldn't be divided on this the media stirred the pot and we have fallen for the BS..

It's not Mourinho or Hazard.. It's Mourinho and Hazard and Chelsea FC.. We just need to get through the rest of the season have all our players come back healthy from WC and we'll be back to the team we were beginning to middle of the season this year attacking defending well and playing a more attractive brand of football

People need to stop sound like they know everything about football. You don’t. Just a bunch of people sitting behind your laptops try to sound smart and pretend you know it all which in fact you have no credentials hence no slating Jose Mourinho.

You want attacking football well there are couple of options for you, there is Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool for you. Can look aboard there are plenty out there too. I heard some wanking for Pellegrini and Rodgers well if that’s what you want being out of UCL in round 16 and with 1 wide open competition to compete which will be decided on the last day there is the door.

Attacking football made a mockery out of us last season and humiliated us when we were the first holder to crash out UCL in group stage on the other hand that was playing defensive and by our strengths which made the dream for all you to see us lift that long dreamt UCL trophy.

I don’t care for your wankfest of us playing attacking attractive football as long as we get the results as long as we compete to the last day of PL and not pray to be just in top 4 and be in the last stages of UCL not crashing out of it in the group stages.

Having said that some nerve some of you got! Till when we always played defensive? We played some good attacking football of our own this season. If we have the resources to play attack we would. I’ll be more that glad to play like that and Jose knows best how to play it for sure. If we don’t have the requirements to play by what we got. It might be playing ugly park the bus or counter attacking and I don’t fucking care how we extract those result as long as we do.

Oh, now he stands there & hold the trophy for Ronaldo?

That´s like Jose in this season, he too just passes the trophy too....?

If you can't see that Hazard will at least stand on that podium at his best, I have nothing to say to u.

If you can't see that Hazard will at least stand on that podium at his best, I have nothing to say to u.

Shouldn´t you take lessons on reading asap?

Did I say, he cannot be there? No, I did not. Read closely. I said he may not be winning for several years.