Eden Hazard

the wes

Sometimes, we need to be reminded. People have been successful in other jobs that are not in the public eye, not known to wide audience.

If Jose was not a Chelsea's coach, well known throughout the football world, him as a character, most people would not even piss on him.

People need to stop sound like they know everything about football. You don’t. Just a bunch of people sitting behind your laptops try to sound smart and pretend you know it all which in fact you have no credentials hence no slating Jose Mourinho.

You want attacking football well there are couple of options for you, there is Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool for you. Can look aboard there are plenty out there too. I heard some wanking for Pellegrini and Rodgers well if that’s what you want being out of UCL in round 16 and with 1 wide open competition to compete which will be decided on the last day there is the door.

Attacking football made a mockery out of us last season and humiliated us when we were the first holder to crash out UCL in group stage on the other hand that was playing defensive and by our strengths which made the dream for all you to see us lift that long dreamt UCL trophy.

I don’t care for your wankfest of us playing attacking attractive football as long as we get the results as long as we compete to the last day of PL and not pray to be just in top 4 and be in the last stages of UCL not crashing out of it in the group stages.

Having said that some nerve some of you got! Till when we always played defensive? We played some good attacking football of our own this season. If we have the resources to play attack we would. I’ll be more that glad to play like that and Jose knows best how to play it for sure. If we don’t have the requirements to play by what we got. It might be playing ugly park the bus or counter attacking and I don’t fucking care how we extract those result as long as we do.

this was YOUR arrogance I took exception to ...

you asked what I had done ,, I told you ,,, WHAT have you ever done ,, except proclaim to be the expert

Firstly i've done nothing related to world of football.

Second i never "proclaimed to be an expert" merely just reminding people they should stop sounding like an expert and think they know it all unless they contributed real thing to this field of sport with real credentials!

I played not managed but Ive been coached by managers as good if not better than Jose... .. What have you done ?

Yep, they are surely better than José, 2 Champions league, 8 Semi, 7 championships, 6 cups, that's not even the quarter of what your rugby coach league have achevied.

What I have done in my private life doesn't concern you, we are to talk about Chelsea, not to speak about our actions.

Firstly i've done nothing related to world of football.

Second i never "proclaimed to be an expert" merely just reminding people they should stop sounding like an expert and think they know it all unless they contributed real thing to this field of sport with real credentials!

you could have done that without being so offensive,

Yep, they are surely better than José, 2 Champions league, 8 Semi, 7 champioship, 6 cups, that's not even the quarter of what your rugby coach league have achevied.

What I have done in my private life doesn't concern you, we are to talk about Chelsea, not to speak about our actions.

Shankly Furphy Birkenshaw ,,, ... heard of them ??

Shankly Furphy Birkenshaw ,,, ... heard of them ??

Not at the level of José Mourinho, for sure, even if you had been coached by freaking Bob Paisley or SAF, they aren't at the level of José Mourinho. I'll save these posts and next year we'll talk about it.

Not at the level of José Mourinho, for sure, even if you had been coached by freaking Bob Paisley or SAF, they aren't at the level of José Mourinho. I'll save these posts and next year we'll talk about it.

child go to Liverpool and tell them Jose is better tha n Shankly .. go even to any older fan of any English Club.

Which team for you play the best football ? Dortmund, Real Madrid, who ? Don't fucking tell me Barcelona or Bayern Munich with this tiki-taka bullshit, just don't. The bayern fans already can't take it anymore and Barcelona are playing like proper shit since two seasons. The fact is the best football are played by counterattacking team.

You are talking like last year we played some wonderful football, we were awful and played defensive in a lot of games.

You don't have to look to Europe. Man City clearly play much much better than us. Both Liverpool and Everton play better than us with less resources. If i'm being honest. we play some of he worst brand of football among the big European clubs.