Eden Hazard

the wes

I loved a little run of his, in the 10th minute, where he, contrary to some people who say that he only takes on players of lesser teams, takes on the Arsenal defence, two one-on-ones. You can see it in this clip at 1:19. I know, it's not that spectacular, but I like it. Bring me another *smashes glass*

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwwixf_chelsea-2-1-arsenal-hoofoot-com-hd-super-highights-goals_sport?start=75

Thought again he was very average today - completely missing in the 2nd half...

Really needs to start playing well - Jack Wilshere shockingly looked twice the player of Hazard and that's how I would expect Hazard to play... So hope Hazard sorts it out soon :) preferably a hatrick on Weds night!!!

Did alright in the game, but below his best. He is our most used player though and this is his 1st season in England so games like this are expected.

People also shouldn't forget that Hazard along with Mata and Oscar burned himself a lot in that 1st half due to high pressing we did and that the team generally looked lost, disorganized and tired in the 2nd.

Did alright in the game, but below his best. He is our most used player though and this is his 1st season in England so games like this are expected.

People also shouldn't forget that Hazard along with Mata and Oscar burned himself a lot in that 1st half due to high pressing we did and that the team generally looked lost, disorganized and tired in the 2nd.

So it's all Rafa's fault, now it makes sense!

(Just kidding, I know what you meant :D)

He, like the rest of the team, were quiet in the second half, but am i the only one who thought he was unbelievable in the first?

A very very promising glimpse of what's to come from him.

yea I thought he was excellent in the first half. not sure why he gets critisized so much on these boards. If anything we should be drooling all over him :D