Eden Hazard

the wes

Oh please, why ate Justin and Cap banned and the scousers arent?

Justin and cap were banned because they committed offences that are against the rules in this forum.

The scousers and/or whoever you are referring else to are not committing any offences. Posting their own opinion/thoughts is a not a crime, even if many don't agree with it. And like I said before, if you don't agree with what someone said, then just ignore them!

Justin and cap were banned because they committed offences that are against the rules in this forum.

The scousers and/or whoever you are referring else to are not committing any offences. Posting their own opinion/thoughts is a not a crime, even if many don't agree with it. And like I said before, if you don't agree with what someone said, then just ignore them!

Did not need to respond! :doh:

I know why they were banned and why those trolls arent. It was a retorical question!

You guys do a fine job, there is no need to justify...

Alas, the difficulty of humor (especially sarcasm) over the internet.

Anyway, I definitely see Hazard becoming a world class player in the EPL, especially if he gains a little weight/strength.
I feel like if he was ever completely fresh for a game, he'd be a lot better than he is now, which I still think is quite good. I wish we had put marin in a little earlier to rest him some, he wasn't getting anything done in the second half anyway.

Another strong performance. Like the rest of the team he was quieter in the second half but he still made an excellent ball for Ba who nearly scored.

7.5/10

This guy is going to be a beast once he gets more experience and our midfield gets some better players who can control possession.

Another strong performance. Like the rest of the team he was quieter in the second half but he still made an excellent ball for Ba who nearly scored.

7.5/10

This guy is going to be a beast once he gets more experience and our midfield gets some better players who can control possession.

i hope so

7.5/10

Agreed.

We desperately need a defensive midfield player right now!

Doesn't mean it was wise of him to shoot from a tight angle when a pass/cross would have been a better option then.

No, but I answered your question. Sturridge played selfishly many times, while Hazard has shown to be giving. That's the difference. You're allowed to mess up in execution or decision-making if you've shown the team scoring the goal instead of you scoring the goal is more important. Fans love that about players.

Doesn't mean it was wise of him to shoot from a tight angle when a pass/cross would have been a better option then.

I think that if he had crossed, it would have been blocked by the defender.

Only thing he was able to do was take a quick shot and he did.