Eden Hazard

the wes

That's because they're different players. Neymar's a forward, Hazard's a midfielder. Neymar focuses on scoring goals as it's one of his jobs as a player, that's not the case with Hazard. It's the same as saying Lampard scores more than Xavi so Lampard's better for example.

As for the question, I can't say. Great talents but Neymar would have to play in a top European league for me to know.

Neymar used to play on the wings but recently has been playing more centrally - for Brazil, not watched him for Santos since we were linked with him a while ago.

I can agree Xavi and Lampard are different players but not so sure about Hazard and Neymar, i consider Hazard as a forward just like i do Neymar.

Neymar. He's a really really good player, and someone who can not only play on the wings, but up front and still get goals.

That is the difference between him and Hazard for me, they're both extremely gifted, but one of them puts the ball in the back of the net far more consistently than the other.

I like Hazard for being unselfish and trying to set-up his team mates though. Even after doing all the hard-work himself.

Neymar scores goal in the Brazilian League and national team. You can't compare that with a young player in his first season in the PL. The Brazilian League is far worse defensively.

Neymar scores goal in the Brazilian League and national team. You can't compare that with a young player in his first season in the PL. The Brazilian League is far worse defensively.

Of course. But Hazard has had some clear chances here and not scored, he definitely needs to improve his finishing imo.

Most of the other aspects of his game are very good.

Of course. But Hazard has had some clear chances here and not scored, he definitely needs to improve his finishing imo.

Most of the other aspects of his game are very good.

Ye his finishing is poor. Could be twice the player if he were a good finisher. His positioning needs work as well

Hazard clearly: http://bit.ly/13zooKw

Unbelievable, Simply Unbelievable

when i'm going out with my friends I get rickrolled now and then.

Not expecting to be rickrolled during my University exams though, while i'm just on talkchelsea for relaxation between my hours of studying;

TalkChelsea just got a whole lot stranger.

And ow, by a fellow Belgian. Makes it even more special :)

I am independent, just like Taiwan (LOL).

100% of all English players then! :Goober:

I'd like to be independent too please. Can I join you Rmpr on your little island? This war is starting to get boring. I came home, I saw +8 pages in the Hazard topic and I thought "Ooh, cool, maybe some videos, gifs, interviews and opinions on it" and what do I get...just plain out war! No no, I don't want to be a part of this. Give peace a chance.

he's the best in this team so far and nearly in the world. that's it

Must be some strong Drugs you're on.

Then again, you're the same buffoon who thinks Oscar is not Chelsea quality, so sadly I suspect that's actually you talking and not the substances.

Hazard is RUBBISH SELL HIM!!! :ph34r:

Now, back to reality... :D

Great prospect, will keep improving - just needs time to understand the premiership - has gone off the boil compared to opening few games of season - but I guess defenders have worked him out now, no worries - he'll kick on to the next level.

Next season will be awesome with Hazard and Oscar both having had a seasons EPL experience... Both players have great potential...

It does make a change arguing who's the best player - rather than focusing on Malouda, Bosingwa or Kalou though :):dance:

I think it's important to reflect on the fact why he was not performing well. Is it just because of him? Not in good form? Not willing to improve? I don't think so.

Those games where he was not performing well are those where the whole team wasn't performing well or our tactics/formation just didn't work. Most of the times.

Sometimes I had the feeling he didn't get the ball enough. He made runs but nobody noticed them.

You just have to use this player properly, he isn't a 100% natural winger like Bale. That's why I think playing MAZACAR (with Hazard and Oscar -both not wingers sensu stricto- on the wings) doesn't work (yet).

Don't shoot me if I'm wrong. Just tell me (keeping these last pages in mind ;) ).

Sadly I'm not wrong.. Frustrating, Hazard himself was our best man together with Ba.