Eden Hazard

the wes

Justin and cap were banned because they committed offences that are against the rules in this forum.

The scousers and/or whoever you are referring else to are not committing any offences. Posting their own opinion/thoughts is a not a crime, even if many don't agree with it. And like I said before, if you don't agree with what someone said, then just ignore them!

"Chelsea is shit. Every player we have is shit and overrated." How about that? I can go on every player thread and say that can't I? Because apparently 'bitee' can...

Alas, the difficulty of humor (especially sarcasm) over the internet.

Anyway, I definitely see Hazard becoming a world class player in the EPL, especially if he gains a little weight/strength.

I feel like if he was ever completely fresh for a game, he'd be a lot better than he is now, which I still think is quite good. I wish we had put marin in a little earlier to rest him some, he wasn't getting anything done in the second half anyway.

He has excellent strength/balance. He is one of the hardest players to shrug off the ball and I think this is a top element to his game.

Just had a thought earlier IF Sturridge was the one who slalomed past a few Arsenal and shot from a tight angle like Hazard did on Sunday, many would probably have been fuming...

In the words of John McEnroe, "you cannot be serious"?

It was the amount of times Daniel Sturridge performed his little side netting cameo which was what people got soo angry about. Hazard doesn't always do it, he actually most of the time looks to pass and assist the player in the better position.

Christ are we going to say that everytime Ba misses a shot, "If that was Torres then y'all be going crazy".

Eden Hazard vs Arsenal

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeRk-GUxc4g

played extremely well for me ... opened spaces for others but no real striker movement in the box for chances becoming goals.. if ba was there we would have been 4-0 up by half time..Fernando pls try look for gaps not follow defenders..

Agreed.

We desperately need a defensive midfield player right now!

You should go for Cabaye.

Didn't watch him for a year and a half (f*uck you Newcastle), but in Lille he was a beast.

Him and Eden know each other very well, and he was very good at reading the game and runs of the Belgian. You know how Eden can be hazardous (what a pun !) sometimes trying to make the difference by himself in the midfield and lose the ball in a dangerous zone ? Well in Lille, each time it happened you could be sure Cabaye was right behind him : Eden would lose the ball, he wouldn't even bother trying to get it back, he would start running forward cause he knew Cabaye had his back and would pass it to him in the space created by the lost of the ball.

Dear, all Belgians and Lille supporters:

When did Hazard start doing rabonas? Was it when Joe Cole joined the club on loan or was he performing them on a constant basis before Cole arrived? I find his fondness for the rabona curious, considering Joe Cole was also very fond of the rabona. It's very interesting to see if Cole influenced Hazard in any way.

Dear, all Belgians and Lille supporters:

When did Hazard start doing rabonas? Was it when Joe Cole joined the club on loan or was he performing them on a constant basis before Cole arrived? I find his fondness for the rabona curious, considering Joe Cole was also very fond of the rabona. It's very interesting to see if Cole influenced Hazard in any way.

Pretty hard to say because there's so many good actions to remember with Eden that i'm not really sure when he started doing rabonas.

The earliest rabona i can remember was a Coupe de France game against Nantes (or Wasquehal i don't know for sure) the year of the title, the year before Joe Cole arrived. A very beautiful and usefuld one, should have been an assist if our striker Tulio De Melo didn't miss his header.

So i know for sure that Hazard didn't start doing rabonas after his acquaintance with Cole. But surely Joe helped him improve his skills in that matter.

Tbh i didn't even know Cole was fond of rabona. Can't remember him trying one during his time in Lille...

Cole is 1/10 of the player he was at Chelsea. Many slag him off because of his comments when joining Liverpool (though I'm positive they make all their players say that).

He was much loved and adored till that happened.

Joe Cole was good with Lille, it was just his finishing that was very poor. Many frustrating misses. But i liked him and almost every supporters would have loved him to stay with us for an additional year.

Cole is 1/10 of the player he was at Chelsea. Many slag him off because of his comments when joining Liverpool (though I'm positive they make all their players say that).

Good old Joe Cole, watching that last highlight video brought back some very good memories. In his prime he was definitely one of my favorite players, too bad his career was ruined by injuries. Made a mistake in joining Liverpool but I'm glad he's left them now and it's good to see he's had a good start to his second spell at West Ham. Doesn't he have like a goal and two assists in three games or something?

Stop it Spike, I still miss his Chelsea days :-(

Well, Sturridge is a striker and Hazard is a midfielder. It's Hazard's main job to provide for the striker whilst Sturridge's main job to score. Sturridge's greediness is vastly overrated.

Lol. Then why are people comparing them to each other in the first place???

Well, Sturridge is a striker and Hazard is a midfielder. It's Hazard's main job to provide for the striker whilst Sturridge's main job to score. Sturridge's greediness is vastly overrated.

Take your logical post, and get outta here :Goober: