Eden Hazard

the wes

His finishing is absolutely crazy for his age!

I can't imagine how good this kid is going to be at say 25/26!

Interesting signings... Chelsea could become a dominant team in just a couple of years if all (or most of) our youngsters pan out.

His finishing is absolutely crazy for his age!

I can't imagine how good this kid is going to be at say 25/26!

Interesting signings... Chelsea could become a dominant team in just a couple of years if all (or most of) our youngsters pan out.

What are you talking about, his finishing has been rather shit during his time at Chelsea. At Lille it was much better, but then again you do get a lot more time to make your decision in the French league, just watch how Gervinho used to destroy the opponents there and we all know he can do fuck all in the PL. Obviously he will improve and he's already among our best players but his finishing is one of the last attributes I'd give him praise for.

What are you talking about, his finishing has been rather shit during his time at Chelsea. At Lille it was much better, but then again you do get a lot more time to make your decision in the French league, just watch how Gervinho used to destroy the opponents there and we all know he can do fuck all in the PL. Obviously he will improve and he's already among our best players but his finishing is one of the last attributes I'd give him praise for.

I've watched a lot of Lille games (because of Hazard) so I've seen Gervinho a lot and, believe me, his finishing there wasn't impressive. In fact, rather bad. So I think your comparison is a bit off. About Hazard, I wouldn't say his finishing was shit, but it could've been much better for sure.

You missed the "for his age" in conjunction with the league where he now plays.

Some players have a much easier time against weaker opponents (more time on the ball and space behind defenders), others don't. So, what Gervinho (or Hazard) did in a different league does not really matter. Gervinho finishing has been crap and his final touch has not been any better. Hazard on the other hand shows finishing that belong to very special class of player. I think he can improve other aspects of his game, some of them drastically, but his finishing is already there IMO of course.

Hazard's finishing has always been mediocre. He is not the clinical finisher that Lampard is, nor even near as good as someone like Mata or Ramires, actually. He is often afraid to shoot and very, very rarely shoots from distance even when there is an opening. It relates back to his early time at Lille when he was heavily criticised for his selfishness.

Hazard's finishing has always been mediocre. He is not the clinical finisher that Lampard is, nor even near as good as someone like Mata or Ramires, actually. He is often afraid to shoot and very, very rarely shoots from distance even when there is an opening. It relates back to his early time at Lille when he was heavily criticised for his selfishness.

I really don"t see what you're talking about dude. I've been a Lille fan since 1998, I followed Hazard since his 16th birthday, he had then (and still has) some lacks in his game but he has never been selfish. And never been criticised fort it, except by some Marseille or PSG scumbags that were jealous such a class player was in our team. But even they were compelled to admit his great talent and unselfishness at some point.

Except for last season (20 goals, 15 assists), Hazard always finished the league with more assists than goals. And even more "last but one passes" (not sure it's the right terms).

The year he won the french league with Lille, I watched again each and every one of our 68 Ligue 1 goals. Hazard was involved in 57 of them (almost 85% of the team's goals!!), although he had scored only 8 goals (and had 10 assists). I don't think we can call that selfishness ;)

For me Hazard is quite like an Iniesta, with more pace and acceleration, but less smart in his game (but it'll improve in the years to come).

I really don"t see what you're talking about dude. I've been a Lille fan since 1998, I followed Hazard since his 16th birthday, he had then (and still has) some lacks in his game but he has never been selfish. And never been criticised fort it, except by some Marseille or PSG scumbags that were jealous such a class player was in our team. But even they were compelled to admit his great talent and unselfishness at some point.

Except for last season (20 goals, 15 assists), Hazard always finished the league with more assists than goals. And even more "last but one passes" (not sure it's the right terms).

The year he won the french league with Lille, I watched again each and every one of our 68 Ligue 1 goals. Hazard was involved in 57 of them (almost 85% of the team's goals!!), although he had scored only 8 goals (and had 10 assists). I don't think we can call that selfishness ;)

For me Hazard is quite like an Iniesta, with more pace and acceleration, but less smart in his game (but it'll improve in the years to come).

That's why I would have prefered that he had Puel as a coach, at least during a year when he was 18-19 than Garcia.

The positional play of the team under Garcia has never been very good for me, an imbalanced team.

To me it's like he tries too hard to be a Mata/Silva type player when in reality he's more of a Ronaldo type, who's confident and can take 3/4 players on.

I disagree.

Ronaldo is a beast, he's taller and has more top speed.

Hazard pace is more on the first 10 meters not his top speed.

Bale is more like a Ronaldo with less quality.

I disagree.

Ronaldo is a beast, he's taller and has more top speed.

Hazard pace is more on the first 10 meters not his top speed.

Bale is more like a Ronaldo with less quality.

What i mean is that he seems more comfortable when he's taking on other players, i also think he likes it when he's the main player, that's why i compare him to Ronaldo, he has similar confidence and swagger.

Personally for me, he's not a creative n.10 player, he doesn't have that great eye for a pass like Mata or Silva, don't get me wrong he can put player through on goal (like that wonderful pass against Spurs to put Mata through on goal) but he's not that type of player. It seems like once he feels like he's the main man he will start taking on more players and scoring more goals (like he's starting to do now).