Eden Hazard

the wes

that's why chelsea are only third.all the players doesn't play good

Please, I think everyone would agree, delete your account. Whichever team you really go for, they are a joke. You are obviously not a Chelsea fan. Chelsea > Whatever shite team you really are a supporter of.

He was great in first half because we played counter attacks and we dominated Arsenal Midfield. After Ramires drop deeper (you can see clearly in 2nd half when Lampard was showing Ramires to push higher) we lacked that Ramires pressing on Wilshere and Cazorla (he wasn't seen in 1st half). Also Mata didn't cover space well, he was to away from Lamps and Ramires.

why do you guys even bother to reply to that guy,he's trolling all the time sigh.

as for hazard,well im quite amazed about his first season at chelsea.

new country,new team and new(top)players to adapt to,its not easy for a 21 year old lad

i remember here in belgium when the news hitted us that he signed for chelsea loads of ppl were saying that he will end up like lukaku ,being a benchwarmer hehe.

correct me if im wrong but i quess he's already one of the best players at chelsea and that after being here for 7-8 months and its only gonne get better,not bad at all for a 22 year old guy!

He's still not as good as he was with Lille but it's completely normal. You can't expect a newcomer in the team, league and country to come and take the lead of the game like he did in Lille, especially with the likes of Lampard and Mata who are more legitimate playmakers at the moment in Chelsea.

But still his first half year in Chelsea, in spite of the poor CL campaign, is quite good. Statistically speaking, 6 goals, 7 passes and 2 penaltys provoked in Premier League is far from ridiculous. You'd expect him to do better given his natural talent but as I said he has to adapt (and learn english faster !!). He's probably going to finish the PL year with more than 10 goals and 10 assists, which is objectively quite good. And if he's finishing the year the way he's done it in Ligue 1 last year (13 goals 8 assists in the second half of the season if i reminder well), it's likely to be even more impressive (there's still a good chance he's finishing best passer of PL am i right ?).

A little reminder :

Mata's first year in PL was 6 goals 13 assists. He was 23 years old.

David Silva's was 4 goals, 8 assists at the age of 25.

Luis Suarez's first full season (he had 6 more months to adapt) was 11 goals, 4 assists.

Antonia Valencia first season for Man United (not even in PL) was 5 goals, 9 assists.

Gareth Bale's best season so far is 10 goals, 12 assists.

These are all top wingers of the league, whose first seasons were all considered successful, and Eden Hazard, 21 years old, is very likely to do better than them, at least statistically speaking. In a team that is profoundly reviewing its game philosophy the year he arrived...

When besides you know that he's not even at his top form since the beginning of the season ; and that even when it was the case, in Lille, he was still far from his full potential (I am so looking forward to see him play when he'll be 25/26 yo), i'd say 40 millions was a pretty good bargain, don't you agree?

if he shows finally something yes

Jack Wilshere: "When Eden Hazard gets past you, the only thing you can do is foul him."

He's not the first one to say this ^^. Every defenders in Ligue 1 know this feeling.

Most fouled player of France in 2010/11.

Most fouled player of Europe in 2011/12 ...