Hulk

thejolta

As soon as Porto accept a deal they have to announce it to their shareholders. It is completely false. I'm telling you.

This is absolutely true and they almost immediately put it up on the Portugese Securities and Exchange website no matter what the time in day, when dealing with large sums of money as is the case with these transfers.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Via Arsenal Mania forums:

Chelsea win the FA Cup and the Champions League and go out and buy the two hottest prospects in Europe. That my gooner friends unfortunately for us, is ambition! We can talk till we're blue in the face about players settling in and their defence or midfield that'll need work. But to me their defence didn't look like it needed that much work after AVB left, they certainly defended far better than the shower of **** we saw at the Emirates at various points last season. It's disheartening when you see United and Chelsea going out and getting their business done and strengthening when we desperately need the quality in which they're obtaining.

These last few years being an Arsenal fan has felt like that scene in the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where he's looking through the window at all the kids in the sweet shop buying nice s**t and he's got that i've been slapped by a wet fish face on!

Via Arsenal Mania forums:

Chelsea win the FA Cup and the Champions League and go out and buy the two hottest prospects in Europe. That my gooner friends unfortunately for us, is ambition! We can talk till we're blue in the face about players settling in and their defence or midfield that'll need work. But to me their defence didn't look like it needed that much work after AVB left, they certainly defended far better than the shower of **** we saw at the Emirates at various points last season. It's disheartening when you see United and Chelsea going out and getting their business done and strengthening when we desperately need the quality in which they're obtaining.

These last few years being an Arsenal fan has felt like that scene in the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where he's looking through the window at all the kids in the sweet shop buying nice s**t and he's got that i've been slapped by a wet fish face on!

:clap: Glad to see those Arse fans suffering

Why would it be the end of Ramires though? He can play in the double pivot, like he did for Brazil. None of us give Ramires enough credit for the work he does, he adapted his game to become a winger and he can just as easily adapt to become a CM in a double pivot which is more his natural position anyway. He'll still be used as a winger for rotation, signing Hulk means we'll have Hulk, Hazard, Mata, Ramires, Marin as options for those 3 positions. This 'end of Ramires' stuff is overstated

kdb? kakuta? josh as a cam? rambo playing as a dm is not a good move because his most potent weapon is his spped to break but if we play as a dm that is nullified. also even if we do play rambo as a dm that would mean mikel/rambo/lamps/raul/romeu/and now people even want felliani or modric for 2 spots.

also what about our youngsters? piazon/kakuta/josh? buyin hulk is a statement that we dont trust our youth system.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You