Hulk

thejolta

If Chelsea had to buy a RB, who would be your pick? I've heard good things about Azpilicueta, Debuchy and Clyne.

Salgado is out of contract so we could get him on the free he has proven himself at top clubs such as Real Madrid and Blackburn Rovers :Goober:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Ramires on the wing in the league is good idea.He is damn good on counters but what chances he has against tight defenses ?None.He has no trickery and his crossing abilities are (?).For me he should be played with Lamps in 2 man midfied (sorry Mikel..) and in 4-3-3 Lamps,Ramires Mikel.We should get Hulk.

I don't think Ramires on the wing in the league is good idea.He is damn good on counters but what chances he has against tight defenses ?None.He has no trickery and his crossing abilities are (?).For me he should be played with Lamps in 2 man midfied (sorry Mikel..) and in 4-3-3 Lamps,Ramires Mikel.We should get Hulk.

True,depends which formation we play next season.A 4-3-3 formation would perfect for both the Brazilians.

@BlueFromSpain

According to the London Evening Standard, Hulk is set to join Chelsea. A £30-35M bid has been accepted by Porto

Guys do u realise how sweet the year 2012 is (and hopefully) will be for CFC ?We won FA cup, CHAMPIONs LEAGUE (FOR GODS SAKE) and now getting HAZARD and HULK in, WHAT THE FUCK.

and we fuked up spuds. :getin:

Guys do u realise how sweet the year 2012 is (and hopefully) will be for CFC ?We won FA cup, CHAMPIONs LEAGUE (FOR GODS SAKE) and now getting HAZARD and HULK in, WHAT THE FUCK.

and we fuked up spuds. :getin:

Shame the worlds going to come to an end in December...

:Goober:

@BlueFromSpain

According to the London Evening Standard, Hulk is set to join Chelsea. A £30-35M bid has been accepted by Porto

I've red it somewhere that Hulk's price is 100 million. Then is it not true? Would Porto have only wanted it?

@BlueFromSpain

Don't see it on their website. I wouldn't trust anything on twitter unless it's tweeted by someone credible

I've red it somewhere that Hulk's price is 100 million. Then is it not true? Would Porto have only wanted it?

i believe they had a clause put in his contract that would have been around that much,( in euro`s ). something changed a while back,i don't know if he re-did his contract or if Porto just said yes we have that in place but we would be willing to sell for less.

it wouldnt be the first time a player has been sold for less than the reported clause price in their contracts. maybe the economic climate since have changed enough for them to realize how they would never get anywhere near their evaluation for him.

i believe they had a clause put in his contract that would have been around that much,( in euro`s ). something changed a while back,i don't know if he re-did his contract or if Porto just said yes we have that in place but we would be willing to sell for less.

it wouldnt be the first time a player has been sold for less than the reported clause price in their contracts. maybe the economic climate since have changed enough for them to realize how they would never get anywhere near their evaluation for him.

Oh, I see. Thank you for this information. :)

And what happens if Torres gets seriously crocked or still struggles for form next season, we can't expect to place that much pressure and reliance on two inexperienced young players to shoulder the goalscoring burden in sturridge and lukaku. We must have another option.

if we want a striker then cisse or ba or even dempsey would do and they would cost a 3rd of hulk. no point of spendin 30m on him just as a back up plan. does not make sense to me.

if we want a striker then cisse or ba or even dempsey would do and they would cost a 3rd of hulk. no point of spendin 30m on him just as a back up plan. does not make sense to me.

Madrid play one of higuain and benzema. Look at united and city's options in attack. They always have a strong team and strong bench, something we've lacked at times in last couple of years. This has to be rectified now whilst we're european champions as its then far easier to attract top players.

He would almost certainly start right wing, Hulk is no backup plan.

Madrid play one of higuain and benzema. Look at united and city's options in attack. They always have a strong team and strong bench, something we've lacked at times in last couple of years. This has to be rectified now whilst we're european champions as its then far easier to attract top players.

I don;t think he'll be benched for Torres, I think he's going to play out wide right as an inside forward same as when Falcao was at Porto, Torres will be out first choice striker with Sturridge behind him in the pecking order and Lukaku behind him (if he's not sent out on loan) So with an attacking four of Hulk, Torres, Hazard and Mata we're going to be a force to be reckoned with, I think we've shown we can defend (Barcelona anyone?) So to have such dangerous attacking players up front is going to be so sooooo good for us.

Also, I love long shots, nothing more satisfying than someone smashing the ball in from 20-25 yards out and thats what Hulk does, creates goals out of nothing, he can be a real game winner, I think he's perfect for the team.

Feroze Ali @feroze17

Chelsea supporters and fans... HULK! He will earn more than Torres!! Around 10m/year... transfer fee will be around 35-40 million!#CFC

Feroze Ali @feroze17

It will take about 2 weeks to finalize the Hulk deal! #CFC

Ahh so now I see why he wants to come here.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You