Hulk

thejolta

Feroze Ali @feroze17

Chelsea supporters and fans... HULK! He will earn more than Torres!! Around 10m/year... transfer fee will be around 35-40 million!#CFC

Feroze Ali @feroze17

It will take about 2 weeks to finalize the Hulk deal! #CFC

Feroze? the famous video maker?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are a chelsea fan you must be following this summer's transfers with a lot of hope and you are probably aware of our new signing Eden Hazard and our growing interest in Hulk .

Hulk is an amazing talent with a unique combination of pace , power , technique and strengths , add to that his rocket launcher of feet , his eye for goals and his impressive stats of assists and goals and you have one hell of a player who will undoubtedly add more quality to any quality team.

The trio of Mata , Hazard and Hulk behind Torres may be a dream come true to many fans BUT don't forget about the signing of another skillful winger Marko Marin , the heroics of our current best RW Ramires and one of the team's top scorers sturridge , who all might be fighting for a place on the wings ....

not to mention that Kakuta will be back from his somehow successful loan and KDB looks like being loaned for further development but who knows , he might as well end up here ....

Another perspective is Hulk won't only be starting as a RW but he will add needed depth to the CF position after Drogba's departure , as sturridge and lukaku aren't ready yet in the eyes of many to lead the line .

The Hazard - Mata - Hulk will have double effects , as it will be a very pleasing view for us at the beginning of each game and it will strike many oppositions with fear of humiliation , but where do the others fit in such circumstances ? would sturridge be happy with such a small role ? Should Ramires be benched after his great year ? what if Marin finally shows what he is capable of ? Many think this year may be decisive for Kakuta but it looks like he may only feature in carling cup games if we sign Hulk !

Should we get the Incredible Hulk or should we use the money elsewhere ?!

Madrid play one of higuain and benzema. Look at united and city's options in attack. They always have a strong team and strong bench, something we've lacked at times in last couple of years. This has to be rectified now whilst we're european champions as its then far easier to attract top players.

lets not become a madrid. they bench kaka, what can be worse. i think we have a good squad with the signings that we have done. we have a strong maybe not as strong as city or even united but a good strong squad none the less. and lets not forget what a very strong squad can do, it can break the team. and we, more than any other bunch of fans in the world know how important it is to have a good squad atmosphere (pre and post avb period). hulk might be a great player but have a feeling he might not be a good signin now.

I think that yes. he has 35K followers...

Theoratically he doesn't talk trash so probably he's got some reliable sources.

Trustworthy or not aside, his videos are breathtakingly well made!

I love all this talk about Hazard-Mata-Hulk, but what about defensive duties?

Hazard-Mata-Ramires is more balanced for me, with Ramires playing on the wing where the opponents are most dangerous (in big games)

Hulk would be an incredible signing, he is an awesome talent that would more than likely flourish with the talents of Hazard, Mata, Torres, Lampard ect around him.

I agree though for certain games you could always use Ramires on the wing but it's not as of every player will be 100% fit throughout the season and there are always suspensions too. Man City play Silva and Nasri out wide in big games, why can't we play Hazard and Hulk?

precisely what i have been saying since the hazard signing. we dont need hulk. every1 is worried about the depth but that is kind of over with the departure of kalouda and the signings of marin,kdb,hazard. with kakuta coming back and rambo (one of the player of the season for me) and i think every1 has forgotten about benayoun, i think we have a strong and quality bench/1st team.

there were always going to be 2 ways to go after winnin the cl and almost announcin the overhaul, we could go out and buy great players or at last trust our youth to come good for us. i would choose the latter.

Torres will be a massive disaster as our 'main man' next season, he will be an Atletico Madrid player in 2013.

With this in mind, as a winger with an eye for goal, Hulk is obligatory.

That is the biggest worry. I would love torres to succeed but it is a massive risk to have only him as a senior striker at the club. With hulk he can play on the right so torres has the chance to be the main striker but it gives us an option if torres struggles.

Ok i liked this guys facebook page a while back called 'Football Transfer' and i thought he'd be one of those douchebag transfer sites claiming to be 'in the know' but after a while he started to get transfers right and give information that would eventually come out in the press a few days later. He even said in January that Avb was in danger of getting the sack to which people were replying to him that he was rubbish and didn't know jack shit, and then look what happened. He's got over 8,000 likes on his page and since he's been proved right on so many occassions i kind of believe him now. Anyway he posted this an hour ago:

NEWS IN : Chelsea FC has agreed personal terms with FC Porto and Brazil international striker/winger HULK . I'm hearing that Hulk could become Chelsea's most expensive player in terms of salary : 10M euros / year !! ( Fernando Torres is actual #1 @8M euros ).

Problem #1 : FC Porto President Pinto Da Costa is furious that Chelsea lowered its initial 'informal' offer from 43M to 35M euros . On the ...Portuguese side , Hulk wont move for less than 40M euros .

Problem #2 : The 'Heavy' Eden Hazard deal is forcing Chelsea FC to clean up its roster before finalizing any deal with FC Porto .

I'm told that Chelsea is hesitant in raising its bid because They are looking at the possibility of a 3rd 35-40M transfer .

It could take up to 2 weeks to finalize a deal for HULK !!

p.s : Hulk wants to be part of Brazil Football Olympic Team and wants to play it as a Chelsea player !!

You can choose to see this as rubbish, but i think he's probably on to something here as im damn sure we're probably also considering getting Modric again or paying out our arses for Guardiola or something. If he proves to be right once again, then its good news

Torres will be a massive disaster as our 'main man' next season, he will be an Atletico Madrid player in 2013.

With this in mind, as a winger with an eye for goal, Hulk is obligatory.

I've become a fan of your negative and pessimistic posts as they generally seem to bring the opposite along. Whatever it is you're doing in your ritual along with these negative predictions, keep it up, since it's bringing us great luck.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You