Hulk

thejolta

Who cares if its necessary? He'd still make us better so If we have the chance We should get him.

Would signing Ronaldo Be necessary? No. But if we have the chance youd still sign him anyway because he makes the team better

But Hulk is not Ronaldo lol. We already have enough wingers/attacking midfielders as it is, there's no point in signing Moses if we were still going after Hulk.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see a need anymore, also appears RDM is balancing out that attacking four with a player who is willing to defend / track back (Bertrand / Ramirez).

Great player but I'm actually thinking I'd prefer it if Moses was our last piece I transfer activity.

Who cares if its necessary? He'd still make us better so If we have the chance We should get him.

Would signing Ronaldo Be necessary? No. But if we have the chance youd still sign him anyway because he makes the team better

So we should spend 30 plus million on a player we don't need just because he's good?

Our current squad is good enough. If on the road any problems (unexpected injuries/lack of form) will occur, during winter transfer window we can still buy someone. I'm not sure if Hulk will be available at that time, but now we just don't need him.

Our squad is too big for Hulk. Oscar and Ramires were on the bench yesterday, then there's Marin, Sturridge and Moses. We will have a strong bench in every game, some very good players will not even be on the bench!

To be fair to that EPLAgent007 he has got alot correct, ABV to Spuds, Moses, Oscar and Cesar to us, Sahin to Liverpool, RVP to United and all ages before the media...

Sure, because he simply reports all possible options, and then when one of them becomes a reality, he says, he was right.

To be fair to that EPLAgent007 he has got alot correct, ABV to Spuds, Moses, Oscar and Cesar to us, Sahin to Liverpool, RVP to United and all ages before the media...

Oscar, Moses and Cesar were in the press for ages, as was Sahin to Liverpool or arsenal and RVP to united. Damn I could do that...

According to Portuguese papers today, FC Porto has agreed to sell Hulk to Zenit. Transfer reportedly worth around 42.5 million Euros.

Even if that were true, I can't see him wanting to go to Zenit. If he really wants to make a name for himself in world football and continue playing for the Brazilian national team, he should stay at Porto for another year and try to force a move to one of the better teams next year if no one else is interested in buying him this year. He's still young and has time, so no point moving to Russia at this point because surely his chances of ever making it to one of the big teams in England or in Spain would decrease significantly. I can't see the money being the main reason in going to Zenit because he would most definitely get at least the same amount from any major European club, if not this year then the next.

Our squad is too big for Hulk. Oscar and Ramires were on the bench yesterday, then there's Marin, Sturridge and Moses. We will have a strong bench in every game, some very good players will not even be on the bench!

Since when is having too many good players on your team a bad thing? It's the opposite. It's a great thing.

Look at United. They had 10 good strikers on the team and still went out and signed RVP. Was he necessary? No. But he still makes them better.

We are Chelsea FC. We are not a small club but a lot of you still have this small club mentality acting like it's crazy for us to sign a bunch of good players. Do you see United, or City, or Madrid, or Barca not signing great players just because they have other good players? Hell no. So why shouldn't we do the same?

We are big club, some of you need to stop thinking like we are Tottenham or some other worthless club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You