Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the club stopped considering this as business they want to. Hulk's 5 years older and not nearly as heralded as Hazard... yet Porto want more for him? Surely there would be more clubs after him than just....Zenit.

We won't be reconsidering the "reliable sources list" because it is entirely metaphorical. t is down to individual discretion. I'm sure the people of TalkChelsea have the intelligence to deduce what is genuine and what is not.

I don't think sources should be banned, but I wish people would stop posting them all the time. They make certain threads (like this one) almost unreadable.

PLEASE LETS NOT BUY HULK!

I don`t think english players are good (my opinion, lets not start a fight), but Sutrrigde is WAAAY BETTER than Hulk...

Only thing Hulk does (at least on national squad) is cut to the middle and splash the strongest shot he can. He does not have the natural skill/dribble and quickness ability common to brazilians. By the way, Mano Menezes (brazilian coach) is always critized for picking him instead of Lucas Moura.

Never a 50m player.

I wish we bought Agüero two years go before we got Torres. Would have saved us lot of money and media bash because of Torres' form (don't get me wrong, I'm fully behind our nr.9 ), not to mention being linked with every forward on planet

I wish we bought Agüero two years go before we got Torres. Would have saved us lot of money and media bash because of Torres' form (don't get me wrong, I'm fully behind our nr.9 ), not to mention being linked with every forward on planet

we had thousands of posts on our Kun thread .....WE ALL WANTED HIM ....well nearly all

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You